Blue Stadium 1960s 1970s Architecture Steel Structure QPR FC Loftus Road South Africa Road Stand, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 Former boxer Mark Prince is the special guest to the newly re-named football grounds, Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Measures 100cm w x 14cm h. We have more of these items available please contact me if you need more than one. For more than 50 years, PHOENIX magazine's experienced writers, editors, and designers have captured all sides of the Valley with award-winning and insightful writing, and groundbreaking reporting and design.

However, be prepared for a thorough search on entering. A vintage style street sign Loftus Road W12 with black & white lettering with a distressed look finish.

After becoming the first side to take a point at Reading's Madejski Stadium this season on Saturday, Rangers … With options to book now and pay when you stay, you have peace of mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Like a lot of football grounds, Loftus Road is in a poor area. Please allow this feature when prompted to enjoy the best experience.

Looking for Exclusive Deals on Loftus Hotels?

Loftus Road is a tight, compact old school ground hidden within endless apartment blocks and houses, the away end entrance is located around the back of the stadium. back again!

I don’t think I need to say ( but I will) I want the very best for Loftus where I live and that is why I’m standing for election. Please note collection is NOT available!

TWO games against the two favourites for promotion and four points in the bag maybe Flavio Briatore should make himself manager at Queens Park Rangers.

Please note that the overhead lockers above the emergency exit rows …
This caravan will be sold with Our guided stadium tours offer you a unique opportunity to see behind-the-scenes at the home of Queens Park Rangers like never before! 17 reviews Sports Clubs, Soccer , ... a plastic bag for your wet cozzie ... “ There is a no bottles policy when u go in and had to pour our beers into a plastic cup for security reasons. Cnr Republic and rabie Street Fontainebleau Randburg Loftus Caravan City is an authorised dealer of new Jurgens, Sprite, Sprite Tourers and Safari off-road caravans, new Jurgens luggage and off-road camping trailers, also offering pre-owned caravans and trailers.

Based near Loftus Road Stadium, the players have football 4 days a week, which includes training and then competing in the FA National Football Youth League where they will play against other professional college academy teams. you must show the bag at the airport security point Liquids in containers larger than 100ml generally cannot go through security even if the container is only part full. Book with confidence at Orbitz! Scratchbuilt petrol station by James Makin for Worthing MRC's Loftus Road by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

Today we're heading to the Fratton Park, home of Portsmouth!