However, it was her vision — recognizing that eyebrows shouldn’t be an afterthought — that turned her into a billionaire exemplifying the American Dream. Anastasia Soare the founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills is an amazing woman with strong personality and an inspiring story about her fulfilled “American dream” .

Anastasia Soare attends KKWxMario Dinner at Jean-Georges Beverly Hills on March 31, 2018, in Beverly Hills, California. Enable Accessibility Menu. Enjoy Now, Pay Later. Our eyes are intrinsically trained to spot divine proportion and immediately associate it with beauty and harmony – Anastasia Soare. When you consider Anastasia Soare’s childhood, it seems like a career in beauty was her destiny.

A true American success story, Anastasia Soare – a Romanian immigrant – has built an empire over the last 20 years “one eyebrow at a time", she tells us. “It took me 24 years to make this country obsessed with eyebrows,” Anastasia Soare told us. United States Edit. Free Shipping On Orders Over $25 .

Discover the latest in beauty at Anastasia Beverly Hills. Explore our unrivaled selection of beauty products and makeup. Stefanie Keenan/WireImage/Getty Images.
Shadow brows sound great for thinner eyebrows, but I was a little worried it would be too much for my already full ones. 2-Day Shipping Upgrade For $6. Let’s backtrack a little bit: The 62-year-old Enter Anastasia Soare, the founder and CEO of Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Soare immigrated to the U.S. from Romania and built a makeup and eyebrow … Born in Romania, she immigrated to Los Angeles in 1989 and got a job in a beauty salon. We're here to help you tame that family dysfunction and attain brow perfection.

That may seem like a bold claim—Brooke Shields and Cara Delevingne have done their fair share for arches—but it might not be too far from the truth.
Make-up mogul Anastasia Soare has made a fortune shaping and filling the eyebrows of the rich and famous.