536 satisfied customers. Competition Series;.

Photo of DRE Cycles - "127 ULTIMA SOFTAIL GETS DYNO TUNED" - Fremont, CA Also for: 80 ci, 96 ci, 100 ci, 107 ci, 113 ci, 120 ci, 127 ci. I have 127 el bruto in my springer.Runs strong.after some head work,more compreesion and new cam its making 155 hp and 147lbs tq.Dyno showed 120 plus tq from 2000 and until 6000.Ive had it 5 years and no problems.Not a ton of miles but I run the hell out of it. Arctic Cat..LX..the starter motor to the pinion gear is frayed.

It will not work with TC® “B” applications, (Softail® style.) COMPETITION SERIES ENGINES CARRY A 6 MONTH, 6,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. It now has a starting problem with the electric start.
source Advertise your bike business at Bikes n Customs #bikesncustoms

dyno’d summer 2015 1992 fxr NAO custom cycle build 127 ultima dyno’d and tuned by Hulten Speed Sports 126 hp 142 tq. Competition Series engine pdf manual download. Dont know about you Bro,s but Ultima is in my **** bin

High School or GED.

Here is an update, Midwest sent us a 127 Ultima for the 120 that went bad, it looks like it was put together better but as of now, tmimg is right on, plenty of compression, good oil pressure but it just wont fire,the 120 took right off.

120-127 C.I. It fits will be offered in 5 sizes: 100, 107, 113, 120 and 127″. I have a 2005 Arctic Cat Sabercat 700EFI LX that I purchased just a month ago. View and Download Ultima Competition Series owner's manual online. The new engine from Ultima Products is a Single Cam Dual Oil Pumps replacement for Twin Cam® “A” Series Rubber Mount Engines. ULTIMA Blackout Series Matte Black Engines The Ultima Black Out engines feature the same quality, value and performance as the already proven Ultima … I have an ultima el Bruto 127 CI motor, ... Genral Manager, shop foreman, dyno tuner.