Shweta Bhardwaj is Secretary/Compliance Officer at Vivo Mobile India Pvt Ltd. See Shweta Bhardwaj's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. View Shweta Bhardwaj’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. She is an Indian Film Actress and Model. View the profiles of people named Sweta Bharadwaj. hot shweta bhardwaj Photos. then Shweta Bhardwaj started film acting with Hindi Movie Mission Istanbul in 2008. Loading ... My Instagram I'd follow me I'm on Instagram as @bollyhiphopdance. Salaam - Umrao Jaan ,Dance Choreographed by Shweta Bhardwaj BollyhiphopDancefit with shweta bhardwaj. Sahil & Shweta Bhardwaj. Join Facebook to connect with Sweta Bharadwaj and others you may know. Shweta Bhardwaj Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Family. Shweta Bhardwaj was born 30 September 1985 Age 32 Years in Mumbai, India. View the profiles of people named Sweta Bhardwaj. she completed Honors Degree in History From Gargi College. Shweta has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Shweta’s connections and jobs at similar companies. See stories highlights, photos and videos from Shweta bhardwaj @iamkdmshweta profile on Instagram, Bohemia's huge fan Lyricist It's rapper girl bro Himachali #iamkdmshweta Love my all supporters MoM DaD BrO ️@iambohemia. Last updated on Dec 27, 2012, 12.19. See more of: hot shweta bhardwaj, mumbai celebs weddings, riyaz amlani-kiran chaudhry wedding, rj actor salil.

Join Facebook to connect with Sweta Bhardwaj and others you may know. Shweta Bhardwaj a model turn actress looking sexy in this white dress.