... Jule. Jan, Peter and Jule are living their rebellious youth.

did it. with a strange hobby. The film won the Silver Giraldillo (second place) at the 2004 Seville European Film Festival, and that year Brühl was nominate… Cinematographers Daniela Knapp and Matthias Schellenberg were nominated for the 2004 Camerimage. Daniel Brühl.

United by a strong desire to change the world and unsettle the rich, the young friends lead a silent revolution as the self-styled 'Edukators'.

The Edukators is not only silly, but also very boring. There it was nominated for the Palme d'Or, marking the first time a German film entered in the competition since 1993, when Wim Wenders' Faraway, So Close! All of the characters are just general ideas, defined by one or two immutable qualities; it poses the manichean stereotype young-poor-good vs old-rich-bad. The Edukators premiered on 17 May at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival, where it received a 10-minute standing ovation. ... Jan. Julia Jentsch. 1/1/05. Peter (Stipe Erceg) and Jan (Daniel Brühl) are two anti-capitalist friends. The Edukators is a 2004 film of German and Austrian production. This was a pretty fascinating one to watch, considering how it portrays a clash between the idealistic youth and the aging reality which surrounds them. The Edukators is not only silly, but also very boring.

Cast Daniel Brühl Jan Julia Jentsch Jule Stipe Erceg Peter Burghart Klaußner Hardenburg Crew Hans Weingartner Director, Producer, Screenwriter Andreas Wodraschke Composer (Music Score), Editor Andreas Wodraschke Composer (Music Score), Editor Antonin Svoboda Producer Christian M. Goldbeck Art Director, Production Designer Christian M. Goldbeck Cast (in credits order) verified as complete. Stipe Erceg. Jan, Peter and Jule are united by their passion to change the state of the world. The Edukators was one film that has drawn my curiosity for quite a while already and only recently I got the chance to see it for myself. Just I don't remember ever finding it so difficult to sit through a movie. Cast overview, first billed only: Daniel Brühl ... Jan: Julia Jentsch ... Jule Stipe Erceg ... Peter: Burghart Klaußner ... Hardenberg (as Burghart Klaussner) Peer …