Yes I know it's 11 years old now. Game description, information and PC download page. Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (USA) PC Download for PC/Windows. List itself taken from the IGN guides, in this case the Item ID Database by Wandaien with formatting and minor editing performed by myself.

Join. Game Edition. Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete is a complete edition with all three expansions. Created Jul 28, 2012. Neverwinter Nights 2 review At the beginning of the game Neverwinter Nights 2 Free Download a player is supposed to create a hero, define his basic parameters, race and class, gaining certain starting skills and properties. DLC and expansion packs Online. NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2 ITEM ID Database This guide contains all plot items, armor, weapons, books, jewelry, gems, etc. It's not a particularly effective class in any way, shape, or form. If you want a good analogy with other classes, take the sorcerer, give him/her half the spells, but allow them to cast the spells as many times as they want. Summary: Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum includes Neverwinter Nights 2 and two official expansion packs: Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir.

The warlock class in Neverwinter Nights 2 is, in my opinion, a class they made for storyline purposes. I recently bought a legit copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 on sale at a bookstore. Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum includes the Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir expansions.

Platinum Edition. The only things left out are creatures (monsters, NPCs) and creature items. Game Special Features. I'd still like to be able to patch the game, but alas the site nwn2.com seems long gone. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. For Neverwinter Nights Platinum on the PC, GameFAQs has 58 FAQs (game guides and walkthroughs). Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter. Neverwinter Nights 2 is a role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Atari, Inc. Create and host your own solo and Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum includes Neverwinter Nights 2 and two official expansion packs: … The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Choose new companions such as Khelgar, Neeshka, and Elanee Create your own adventures using the Obisidian Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset and share them with friends Choose from more than 20 classic D&D races including the ne. Everything you do has a meaning Rediscover familiar locations and old friends from the Neverwinter Nights series. Members. Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum combines the award-winning Neverwinter Nights 2 with two hit expansion packs, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer and Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir. Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum Edition. Experience one of the most popular role-playing adventures of our time, a journey that has thrilled millions. 57. For the stalwart community interested in Neverwinter Nights (NWN), its sequel Neverwinter Nights 2 (NWN2), or Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (NWNEE) 5.8k.

It is the sequel to BioWare's Neverwinter Nights, based on the Dungeons & Dragons pencil and paper fantasy role-playing game.