The Holy Spirit grants these gifts to the faithful, beginning in Baptism and increasing in Confirmation.

Here are the novena prayers for the Novena to the Holy Spirit that we will be praying together for Pentecost! “Let dawn bring news of your faithful love” today, Amen Waiting patiently for this miracle to come by today. Novena to the Holy Spirit - Day 1. Charity. Please bring harmony of all in internal systems. In the novena to the Holy Spirit, the main intention is to receive the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit: wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, fortitude, piety, and fear of the Lord. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Novena to the Holy Spirit Composed in 2019 in honor of the bicentennial of the birth of Servant of God Isaac Hecker on December 18, 1819 Novena to the Holy Spirit The Novena to the Holy Spirit can be prayed over any nine-day period, however, it is particularly appropriate during the nine days between Ascension Thursday and Pentecost Sunday. Join in praying the Novena to the Holy Spirit. Comfort those afflicted with disease, and those disheartened today, especially A.L.I. Novena to the Holy Spirit Prayers . June 6, 2019 at 10:10 pm O Holy Spirit of God, comforter of the afflicted.

Holy Spirit I praise you I glorify you I give you Thanks for your great Glory, I pray please fill my families hearts and minds with your love. And suddenly from heaven ... 9 June 2019, and lasting until the next Pentecost Sunday, 31 May 2020, we would observe a …

Holy Spirit, I am still waiting patiently for this news for my son to come by from RF for seat in med schl to start from this fall. Novena to the Holy Spirit at the dusk of our Diocesan Year of Prayer . August 26, 2019 at 1:39 am The Holy Spirit Novena is Amazing. I pray for conversion of my children and my husband and I. Holy spirit heal us of all anger, pride and ways of the world. The Holy Spirit brought my son back to Jesus Christ after he had rejected the Holy Spirit and there was zero hope left for him. When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. November 1 to December 24, 2019 The world-wide prayer campaign – Novena for the Holy Father’s Apostolic Exhortation – begins on November 1, the Solemnity of All Saints, and will end on December 24, Christmas Eve.

Heal our daughter of the pancreatic insufficiency she’s experience. Bless Holy Spirit have mercy and pity on my son. Prayer Intention:  May the Holy Spirit guide the Holy Father as he writes the post-synodal apostolic exhortation. I am forever grateful to the Holy Spirit for granting this request and I am writing this as a testament to the greatness of The Holy Spirit Novena.