Learn about Blake Gray (Instagram Star): his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. so happy you guys love it as much as I do, it means so much to me In 2015 she started making a name for herself when she joined TikTok. He has performed all over the world on tours alongside social stars and friends such as Loren Gray, Blake Gray, and Nate Garner. she was just 12 when she made her TikTok account., now she is one of the famous stars on TikTok. loren gray (@loren): my merch dropped yesterday link is in my bio . She is … Loren Gray Family: She was born in 2002 into a family of Pennsylvania. She is very family oriented and always she likes to stick with her family. He also joined The Vamps' 2018 Night & Day Tour. Loren Gray is a world famous social media personality leap up to fame as a TikTok Star. Loren Gray guys the new cropped tee is officially out for one week only on my merch store & i’m obsessed with it let me know if u get it ! Loren Gray June 24 at 5:25 PM we figured out another way for me to hang with u guys ! https:// lorengray.shop/ Family Life. Boys Lie cosmetics is a movement based on the foundation that men don't determine a woman's worth, and empower those that lead their own paths while expressing your unique moods and personality through makeup and lifestyle apparel. She hasn’t talked much about her beloved family but according to her social accounts, she seems happy with her beloved family. excited to join LeBron James and Graduate Together on 5.16 to honor the high school class of 2020 you can visit graduatetogether2020.com to submit your photos, videos and speeches to be featured on our stream! Loren is living with her mother. love u can’t wait https://loren.lnk.to/cakewinFP See More directions & ... rules are here. He has two brothers named Ollie and Elliot. His real name is Harvey Leigh Cantwell; he was born to parents Nicky and Leigh. r/loren_gray_beech: Community for Loren Gray, an American singer and social media personality born in Pottstown, Pennsylvania on 19 April 2002. Associated With