The ambiguity around Cait Sith was one of the more interesting things left unsaid about Final Fantasy VII (as FF7's strengths were mostly what was left unsaid).

I don’t know enough about Japanese dialects to say anything about the original text.) I don't care that his limit break isn't the best or that at some point there may have been some betraying involved. Reeve Tuesti (リーブ・トゥエスティ, Rību Tuesuti) is a non-playable character in the game Final Fantasy VII. Follow. Cait Sith is my favorite FF7 character. 00323z . Posted by 3 years ago. Cloud suspects soon after leaving Gold Saucer the party has a traitor but does not know it is Cait Sith. Tifa tackled her from behind, crying hysterically. Did a bit of digging/ remembering. This prototype didn't ride his signature moogle at the time. According to Final Fantasy 10th Anniversary Ultimania the crown is an indispensable part of Cait Sith pertaining to Reeve Tuesti’s hobby, although the hobby’s nature is not specified. "He's not controlling you anymore, is he?" Sleepy Sounds - Black … The character in question is Cait Sith, a plush toy cat remoted controlled by Shinra Urban Development Executive Reeve Tuesti. In Final Fantasy VII Cait Sith is a cat, riding a giant stuffed toy moogle, working as a fortune-teller in the Gold Saucer. Cait Sith is my favorite FF7 character. His true identity is that of Reeve Tuesti's who controls Cait Sith remotely like a puppet. Reeve plays a minor role as an architect, who designed the Mako Reactors. Sleepy Sounds - Black … "Wh—Why…? By appearance, Cait Sith is a cat that rides upon a giant stuffed Moogle that has predilection for predicting fortunes. Close. He was in charge of Urban Development at the Shinra corporation.

Even though Reeve is Shinra Electric Power Company's head of Urban Development he is interested in saving the Planet. The cat also speaks in a different accent than Reeve, but the English translation doesn’t really make this clear until around the time that he’s revealed to be Reeve, when suddenly Cait Sith has something of a southern accent. Here is every member, ranked by intelligence. Cait Sith yelled desperately, but its voice only came out as a squeak. Reeve, Cait Sith, Vincent. The cat also speaks in a different accent than Reeve, but the English translation doesn’t really make this clear until around the time that he’s revealed to be Reeve, when suddenly Cait Sith has something of a southern accent. Reeve Tuesti Cait Sith vincent valentine ffvii ff7 final fantasy vii … I always did prefer her over Tifa and ESPECIALLY over the corpse. Cait Sith seemed to wither at that. Unfollow. This hobby, I submit to you, is dressing up in a Moogle suit while ridden around by an anthropomorphic cat. - Duration: 3:01:47. 12.