Facebook Twitter: @NeosKosmos Instagram.

Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Author. 992 μιλούν γι' αυτή τη Σελίδα. Eleftherios Asaridis, age 54, East Walpole, MA 02032 Background Check Known Locations: Port Charlotte FL 33948, Bolton Landing NY 12814 Possible Relatives: Larry Efstathiader, Georgia K Efstathiades A post shared by Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) on Jun 5, 2020 at 4:03am PDT “I want to share with you the real picture that the Olympic Facilities of Agios Kosmas have today. By Markos Papadatos Eleftherios Petrounias is Greece’s golden child, and the newest “Lord of the Rings.” He won the gold medal in still rings at the Olympic Games. Greek gold medalist Eleftherios Petrounias has demanded a ‘restart’ for sports in Greece as the three-time World champion was forced to train in a flooded training facility. 992 μιλούν γι' αυτή τη Σελίδα. Asteris Hotel Kefalonia Hotels, Houses & Interiors Dubai A Private Residence in Dubai , Works , Works Greek gymnast Eleftherios Petrounias is of course devastated by the impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having worldwide, but in a pure and personal sporting sense the forced postponement of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games does present some advantages. 4.142 μιλούν γι' αυτή τη Σελίδα. Instagram : 0 replies since 12/7/2020, 18:55 3 views Share : Grossesse The thing I most admire about Simone Biles is how positive she is. By Markos Papadatos Eleftherios Petrounias is Greece’s golden child, and the newest “Lord of the Rings.” He won the gold medal in still rings at the Olympic Games.

Olympic champion Eleftherios Petrounias of Greece claimed the gold medal in the rings final at the International Gymnastics Federation World Cup in Melbourne, Australia. Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe.

Photo: Lefteris Petrounias Instagram. World Champion Artistic Gymnast Follow me on instagram Eleftherios_Petrounias email: eleftherios@epetrounias.com

World Champion Artistic Gymnast Follow me on instagram Eleftherios_Petrounias email: eleftherios@epetrounias.com Sign in. Ο Λευτέρης Πετρούνιας και η Βασιλική Μιλλούση έκαναν γνωστό μέσω των social media πως σε λίγους μήνες θα γίνουν ξανά γονείς με την Ελληνίδα αθλήτρια να είναι έγκυος. World Champion Artistic Gymnast Follow me on instagram Eleftherios_Petrounias email: eleftherios@epetrounias.com More News. A post shared by Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) on Jun 16, 2019 at 7:05am PDT The joyous news was made public on Sunday afternoon by the happy couple who published a photo on their Instagram accounts, with the doting dad-to-be kissing Vasiliki’s pregnant belly.

Sign in. June 6, 2020. Date. A post shared by Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) on Nov 1, 2019 at 3:33am PDT “Happy Month to all … I think for me it will be the most beautiful month of my life,” Petrounias posted on Instagram on the first day of November. ... A post shared by Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) on Feb 20, 2020 at 2:02am PST. YiaHara!, 24/04/2017 24/04/2017, News, 0 , 24/04/2017 24/04/2017, News, 0

Home Eleftherios Petrounias wins Gold on Still Rings. The reason is yesterday, which unfortunately was not the exception but the rule, with the rain forcing us to stop our training in the indoor gym since the roof can no longer keep it out. Greek artistic gymnasts Eleftherios Petrounias and Vasiliki Millousi are expecting their second child. Eleftherios Petrounias was born and raised in Athens in November 1990. 6,820 talking about this. 231.3k Followers, 893 Following, 873 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) #love #pregnancyannouncement #happierthanever” A post shared by Eleftherios Petrounias (@eleftherios_petrounias) on Nov 1, 2019 at 3:33am PDT “Happy Month to all … I think for me it will be the most beautiful month of my life,” Petrounias posted on Instagram on the first day of November. Gymnast Eleftherios Petrounias won the men's rings with a flawless performance that impressed both the judges and the crowd. He missed most of the 2019 season due to injury, which set him back in international rankings. Lefteris Petrounias, ... Eleftherios Petrounias Facebook page Alex Anyfantis 21 February 2020 4:25pm. 34 personas están hablando de esto. 16,108 talking about this. Eleftherios Petrounias wins Gold on Still Rings.