Postdoctoral Research Positions at the Lunar and Planetary Institute The Universities Space Research Association’s Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) is seeking a senior postdoctoral scholar for its Urey Fellowship and a Postdoctoral Fellow in Planetary Radar Studies. I applied online. Salaries posted anonymously by Lunar and Planetary Institute employees.

I interviewed at Lunar and Planetary Institute. USRA is seeking a Director to provide scientific leadership for, and management of, the Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) and to maintain it as a premier research center in support of NASA's strategic goals in planetary science and exploration of the solar system. A free inside look at Lunar and Planetary Institute salary trends based on 10 salaries wages for 8 jobs at Lunar and Planetary Institute. The Director will oversee Learn More . Positive experience. Interview. USRA is seeking a Director to provide scientific leadership for, and management of, the Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) and to maintain it as a premier research center in support of NASA’s strategic goals in planetary science and exploration of the solar system. The process took 3+ months. About a month later I gave a 45 minute talk on prior research followed by 5 one on … The Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) seeks a self-motivated postdoctoral researcher to undertake work in any area of the planetary sciences, with preference given to topics that enhance the interactions between LPI and the Astromaterials Research Group at the NASA Johnson Space Center (JSC). Lunar and Planetary Institute Menu Science at LPI Scientific Staff Internships LPI Seminar Series JSC/LPI Joint Working Group Topical Initiatives Recent Publications Awards and Student Funding Science at LPI Lunar and Planetary Institute. Using Topography to Investigate Icy Ocean Worlds Dr. Paul Schenk uses stereo images returned from spacecraft, the best tool for mapping the topography of icy moons and planets, to derive measurements of surface elevations. USRA is seeking a Director to provide scientific leadership for, and management of, the Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) and to maintain it as a premier research center in support of NASA’s strategic goals in planetary science and exploration of the solar system. I sent in application, came for an on site one on one interview.