Amy Lee feat Seether-Broken Şarkı Sözü [Verse 1: Shaun Morgan] I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well I wanna hold you high and steal your pain [Chorus 1: Shaun Morgan & Amy Lee] Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome Embed. Seether Broken Lyrics More music MP3 download song lyrics: , Moses Lyrics , Love Is the Message Lyrics , Sex Machine Lyrics , Rhinestone Cowboy Lyrics , Mam'selle Lyrics , Jesus Nitelite Lyrics , Church of the Holy Spook Lyrics . Download Lagu Seether - Broken ft. Amy Lee MP3 Gratis [4.09 MB]. Careers; Broken Amy Lee Mp3 Download Seether feat Amy Lee of Evanescence - Broken (Instrumental) mp3. We recommend the first song named Seether - Broken ft. Amy Lee.mp3 with a quality of 320 kbps.

Check out Seether on Amazon Music. Amy Lee] on Disclaimer II [Explicit] Broken [feat. Download lagu Seether - Broken ft. Amy Lee MP3. Download mp3 cepat, mudah dan yang stabil. Seether Feat Amy Lee Broken Live Rock In Rio 2004 Hd by : Vanessa Viana 154.126 Play Stop Download Close Eminem And Evanescence - My Heart Is Broken 2019 by : Echale Mojo Remix 2.387.535 Más de 296.7 M de visualizaciones, actualizado el 16 de Abril del 2020 con 'Seether ft. M. Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold) ft. Amy Lee (Evanescence) - Broken + So Far Away [MASHUP]', el playlist tiene una duración de 1 horas 21 minutos 56 segundos, calidad 192 kbps y 320 kbps. To start the download you need to click on the [Download] button. We have 20 mp3 files ready to listen and download. Download. Seether Y Amy Lee. Download lagu terbaru, gudang lagu Mp3 gratis terbaik. Free Download Seether feat.Amy Lee – Broken ft. Amy Lee Mp3. Play. Amy Lee] Shop for "seether broken" in our Amazon CD Store (11) Get to Know Us. Broken Lyrics: I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh / I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away / I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well / I wanna hold you high and steal 'Cause I'm broken when I'm open And I don't feel like I am strong enough 'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome And I don't feel right when you're gone away The worst is over now and we can breathe again I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight I wanna hold you high and steal your pain Broken [feat. Download CEPAT dan MUDAH.