This actually looks slightly better than the vanilla versions. Share to. Read more . SPJ-artredesign 07/07/18 . Comments (5) JohnPCooper . I doubt it. Copied; Likes (48) Comments (5) Copied; Likes (48) Like 48. The subtle salt is palpable and I love it! 1. STORY Sly finds himself in Ancient Egypt after the events of ‘Thieves in Time’, where he meets his ancestor, Slytunkhamen Cooper, the latter still working on the Cooper Vault and Thievius Raccoonus. Hey I'm NeyLaPie, the Algerian artist. What do you think about the design? A special message from Carmelita Fox for this Valentine's Day. A SLY COOPER 5 IDEA SLY 5: LINE OF THIEVES 1. Artwork info: Time taken: 30 minutes Program used: ibisPaintX Characters used: Sly Cooper/Sanzaru Games Super Mario/Nintendo Artwork by: NeyLaPie 2019 (Don't steal my art) 22. I hope that the series will be fine and cool like the games, but with more realism.

I rattle on about... Sly4 (not the canon Sly4, the fangame that just came out of nowhere) - Duration: 17:53. Thieves in Time is available on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Fwoggo 256 views Mario and Sly memey and bootleg styles . Today at 10:23 AM Fan-Design of Carmelita in the Sly Cooper TV series . Next Page . Sly and his crew are back! More modern.

For those who have not yet seen Sly Cooper. Sly 2: Band of Thieves breaks the rules of convention and truly immerses players into a world with no laws or boundaries. Comment .

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title of the Sly Cooper series of platform stealth video games.

I do have a couple concerns, what you mentioned being one of which; but honestly, can they do the series as dirty as Sanzaru? This shows Mario and Sly changed themselves. Meet her and the rest of the gang in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time!

Say goodbye to the Brat Pack as you know it because there's a new Raccoon Pack in town that is raring to go. SLY COOPER 4: DECEIT OF THIEVES ||El verdadero Sly 4 - YouTube 48. Voice auditioning for Sly 4 Deceit of thieves.

No one's said a thing on this wall. Sly Cooper, a raccoon from a long line of master thieves, will need to reunite with his gang to repair the Thievius Raccoonus, a book chronicling the Cooper family line whose pages have been affected by a villain traveling through time. I thought I hated Sly 4! 5. Word is out that Interpol has excavated the robotic remains of Clockwerk -- Sly's nemesis and sworn enemy of the Cooper clan.