Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. Bishop Felix Zafra died last August 2002 (God rest his soul, ecce sacerdos magnus).

All clergy (bishop, priest, [permanent] deacon) can be addressed as “Father”. I’m so sorry to hear that he passed. It's Catholic confirmation season here. Be Willing Energizing Lasting Loving is a Trademark by Roman Catholic Bishop Of Portland, the address on file for this trademark is P.O. It is acceptable to introduce and address a monsignor by his title and last name ("Monsignor Brown").
Debretts tells me it should be; " *Roman Catholic bishops are addressed in speech within their community as ‘My Lord’ or ‘Your Excellency*’" This can be confusing to Americans, who commonly reserve the title strictly for the Monsignor, who is ranked below the Bishop. He was the bishop-emeritus of the Diocese of Tagbilaran in Visayas region, RP.

); addressed as Your Grace rather than His Excellency or Your Excellency. The following are forms of address used by Catholics in letters and in speech. DC have been told to address the Bishop as "Your Grace" DD insists it's "My Grace" But she's 10yo and charming and will probably offer him some cake at the same time so he won't notice.
In the Catholic Church, a bishop is an ordained minister who holds the fullness of the sacrament of holy orders and is responsible for teaching doctrine, governing Catholics in his jurisdiction, sanctifying the world and representing the Church. It is perfectly correct for those who are not Catholics to change the conclusion to something such as: "With every good wish to Your Excellency (Eminence, etc. He’s the only bishop that I knew that greeted me with a high-five. It is common usage in Europe to address a Bishop, Archbishop or Cardinal as Monsignor (Msgr. In Britain and countries whose Roman Catholic usage it directly influenced: Archbishop: the Most Reverend (Most Rev. ),

The major difference between U.S. practice and that in several other English-speaking countries is the form of address for archbishops and bishops. or Msg.). This holds true in all Roman Catholic societies except the church in Great Britain, where a cardinal is addressed as "Your Grace." 3. Since a monsignor is lower in the church hierarchy than a cardinal, a less formal salutation is used. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Roman Bishop. He is a very cordial man, full of jokes and anecdotes to share.