マイクロミュージアムシリーズ 1/48 フォッカー Dr.1 プラモデル[A001],Buffalo Games Urban Dictionary: The Party Game of Slang noun. , the site contains over 5.01 million definitions. a female with small breasts. Submissions are regulated by volunteer editors and rated by site visitors.

Search by word or use the dictionary browser at the bottom of the page to access an alphabetical index of words and acronyms. Comandă orice Dicţionare în orice limbă cu livrare rapidă prin curier oriunde în România.

urban dictionary Urban Dictionary is a Web-based dictionary of slang words and phrases. gale synonyms, gale pronunciation, gale translation, English dictionary definition of gale.

See more words with the same meaning: small breasted. (by far my favourite one – click here and check out why) Urban Dictionary stands out from the herd. Last edited on May 18 2013. Last edited on Nov 29 2001.

See more words with the same meaning: woman, women, female. Ambalare de cadou gratuită. Origin: 516 is the telephone area code for the western portion of New York's Long Island.Man, I could really go for a 516 right about now.A 516 would make a perfect thirst-quencher.. See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.

Australian-Slang INDEX: List of Terms: Terms beginning with "G", Page 17 . A wind with a speed of from 34 to 40 knots , according to the Beaufort scale. n. 1. a. It's a dictionary of… noun. The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries

Webster-dictionary.org is a free online English dictionary and thesaurus with more than 240,000 words and definitions! Define gale. a "Long Island Ice Tea" (also called a "Long Island Iced Tea") which is a strong alcoholic mixed drink.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 4 5 6 9.