Written and recorded by former Lovin' Spoonful frontman John Sebastian, it reached No. EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Want more? flag. share. Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Graphic Violence ; Graphic Sexual Content ; audio. Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Sebastian said that this song has a particularly warm spot in his heart, because "it bought me my house." List contains Fnaf welcome back song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases. Song Welcome Back; Artist Mase; Album Welcome Back; Writers G. Puglese; Licensed to YouTube by WMG (on behalf of Bad Boy); Abramus Digital, ARESA, LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing, and 8 Music Rights Societies

Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-). EMBED. Welcome Back Kotter Theme Lyrics Welcome Back Lyrics by John Sebastian. Welcome Back Kotter Theme Song Lyrics. About Welcome Back "Welcome Back" is a popular record that was the theme song of the 1970s American television sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter. No_Favorite. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about. Come here down below, Where nightmares go to wait. Get hot Fnaf Welcome Back lyrics at Lyrics.camp!

Flag this item for. TRYHARDNINJA LYRICS - Welcome Back "Welcome Back" (FNAF Sister Location Song). I came back with this song 'Welcome Back,' and their reaction was to change the name of the show from Kotter to Welcome Back, Kotter." Advanced embedding details, examples, and help! Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for one week in May 1976 after only five weeks on the chart, and also topped the adult contemporary chart (the show itself had … Well the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.