We all fall short of the glory of God, and we are ALL sinners in need of a Savior (see also: Romans 3:23 ) . In other words — Stop discriminating against the poor and treating them … Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Nothing in this verse ever says it’s all up to us to make it through somehow. How does the Bible answer these questions? How do we use the unique gifts He has given each of us? By creating human beings in His own image, God set our value based upon our likeness to Him. Social duties Poor Or Rich The poor Creation Of All Mankind Helping The Poor Working Together Love And Family fate poop. Bible verses about all sins being equal. - He made for hath made, A.V. How do we use the unique gifts He has given each of us? He made us all perfect having our own uniqueness. Psalm 139:14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. ; of one for of one blood, A.V. Some people have blue eyes, brown eyes, some people can do this, some people can do that, some people are right handed, some people are left handed. Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Bible verses about being unique. God established the equal value of all human beings with these words: “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27). Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created … and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation, Malachi 2:10. We are all created unique and special. Verse Concepts . 28 Bible Verses about equality ... who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, Proverbs 22:2. If God were to create another being of equal power, intelligence, and perfection, then He would cease to be the one true God for the simple reason that there would be two gods—and that would be an impossibility. Bible verses related to God Made Us from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Revelation 4:11 says, “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” Colossians 1:16 reiterates the point: “All things were created by him and for him.”

Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Read these Top 8 Bible Verses-Why Did God Make Each of Us Unique?

Some sins are greater than others. 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. “The LORD is God; besides him there is no other” (Deuteronomy 4:35). Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: It is never about race but simply about grace and we are My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism.