Jon Jones: $500,000 (no win bonus) def. Reported payout. UFC 251 generated circa as many PPV buys as UFC 100 and UFC 205, even nearing the numbers for the classic first meeting between McGregor and Nate Diaz at UFC 196. It does not include sponsor money and also does not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses. The full UFC 199 UFC Athlete Outfitting payouts included: Michael Bisping: $30,000 def. UFC 196 was one for the record books.

UFC 199 took place Saturday at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. Reported payout. UFC 246 salaries: McGregor to earn 3 million dollar payday, Cerrone gets 200k to show New, 53 comments Take a gander at the main card reported salaries for UFC 246. UFC 196 was one of the most bizarre nights in the promotion's history. And hands down, this was the best night of fighting I’ve ever seen. I’ll admit I haven’t seen all the other UFC events but my interest has been growing and I’ve been lucky enough to catch the last few. UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor (2018.10.06) – 2,400,000 PPV Keep in mind the salaries listed above do not include fight bonuses, sponsorships, percentages and other unofficial payments. UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor sat down with UFC correspondent Megan Olivi to preview his upcoming welterweight five-round main event against Nate Diaz on March 5 at UFC 196 on Pay … The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. UFC 52 on April 16, 2005, which Liddell and Couture headlined, produced what was then the best live gate ($2,575,450) and most pay-per-view buys (280,000) for the promotion. UFC 202 took place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and in the main event, featherweight champion McGregor (20-3 MMA, 8-1 UFC) avenged a March loss to Diaz (19-11 MMA, 14-9 UFC) in a non-title welterweight bout and scored a narrow majority-decision win via 48-47, 47-47 and 48-47 scores.

According to the report, Diaz did not earn a share of pay-per-view sales from UFC 196 but played his cards right in the negotiations with the UFC for the rematch. Max Holloway: $10,000 Regardless, it's a considerable boost for McGregor, who became the UFC's first fighter to receive a seven-figure disclosed purse at UFC 196, earning $1 million for his initial fight opposite Diaz. It does not include sponsor money and also does not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses. UFC 200 was heralded as a historic weekend for the UFC, and the event's payroll reflected that..

UFC/MMA Odds - Live UFC/MMA Betting Lines.

The main card aired on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass. July 07, 2020 - Compare and find the best UFC/MMA spreads and lines anywhere on the internet! The total disclosed payroll for UFC 196 was $2,871,000. Crazy to see where Nate Diaz is at now as prior to the first fight with McGregor at UFC 196, Nate earned $40,000 in disclosed pay for his fight with Michael Johnson. Urijah Faber: $30,000. UFC 196: McGregor-Diaz In The Running To Be Highest-Selling Non-Title Fight Ever. Robbie Lawler: $500,000 (no win bonus) def.

The following is the reported payout to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The pay-per-view saw major upsets, a belt changing hands and more than just a little blood. Watch the highlights of every UFC heavyweight champion in history, featuring Stipe Miocic, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Cormier and many more. Despite suffering his first Octagon loss on Saturday night, Conor McGregor took home a record $1 million dollars in disclosed pay for his performance in the main event of UFC 196 in Las Vegas.

Carlos Condit: $350,000 It does not include sponsor money and also does not include the UFC's traditional "fight night" bonuses. Ovince Saint Preux: $55,000