Might be … For me I'll take the Commander II's, Michelin had to compete with the high mileage 407-408's and American elite. Sizes. Mongo1958, Jul 27, 2013 #4. Prev. Hope to get the 20 you got, we shall see. Michelin Commander II Front Motorcycle Tire MH90-21 (54H) - Fits: Harley-Davidson CVO Dyna Super Glide FXDSE 2007-2008 4.7 out of 5 stars 21. “That claim is based on commissioned third-party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing MICHELIN Commander II, Metzeler ME880 and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in … Dunlop american Elite Rear 200/55R17 Motorcycle Tire 4.8 out of 5 stars 41.

... METZELER ® M888 Marathon TM Ultra, and DUNLOP ® Elite 4 tires. Prev. 1,461 Posts #21 • May 19, 2018. The Michelin Commander 2 is one of the highest rated cruiser tires. Many riders who have been riding for a while say this is the best tire they have used.

751 48 26. sddurbin said: ↑ I've got 7,000+ on my Michelin II's , and they still look like new. 1; 2; 3; Next. Handling Advantages Here to Stay. MICHELIN® Commander® III. Time will tell though, to see on the mileage. These II's are high mileage tires.. Shop Cycle Gear for our 30-day best price guarantee & hassle free returns. If I only get 8 or 9k out of it then I will go back to the OEM Dunlop.

Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 40 of 57 Posts. I learned ALOT bout v-twins on that skoot that has transferred over to my Indian.

Click for info on how Cycle Gear is accommodating social distancing efforts both online & in stores. 5:42. 42 16 0. $135.00. A new standard in cruiser tire longevity Commissioned third-party tests show that the Michelin Commander 2 rear tire lasts almost twice as long its main competitors, the Metzeler ME 880 and the Dunlop D407/408. Sets of tires eligible for the $50 Mastercard Reward Card - MICHELIN® Power Slick 2, Power Cup 2, Power GP, Power 5, Road 5, Road 5 GT, Commander III Cruiser, Commander III Touring, Scorcher 11, Scorcher 21, Scorcher 31, Scorcher 32, Road 5 Trail, Anakee III, …

I just put one on the front and it's even wider than the Dunlop. Switched from stock Dunlop to the American Elites, won't be buying them again. ... American Elite Dunlop and now, the Michelin Commander II. Mongo1958 Junior Member.

Law Abiding Biker. Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling.

Replaced my rear tire which was a Dunlop 408 with American Elite before I made the SS trip in Feb. About 5K on it now. Related Videos. December 28, 2019. This second-generation American Elite offers a host of advantages to Harley-Davidson riders compared to the single-compound Michelin Commander II: longer wear, greater lean angle, better stability, more wet grip, more neutral steering characteristics, greater bump compliance and more, including the option of blackwall, wide-white and narrow-white wall options.

6:43. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 40 of 42 Posts. The Metzeler 880 is also one of the highest rated cruiser tires and multiple riders say the Commander 2 matches up very well. Ciro 3D Passenger Drink Holder Install & Review on a Harley + Rider Drink Holder Options! gator508, Aug 4, 2013 #9. cowpoke Member. A rigid, high-density carcass supposedly improves maneuverability and stability, while the aramid fiber crown ply of the rear tire enhances resistance to wear and keeps the tires light for great handling, too. The Dunlop D407 is made in more sizes than the American Elite model. By the way, I had the rear replaced a few months ago with the Commander II..