As Chell explores the old facility with the potato battery form of GLaDOS, it emerges that GLaDOS has a recollection of Cave Johnson and unwittingly finds herself replying to his voice recording instructions in the same manner to that of Caroline. This seems to indicate to me that she was in cryo-freeze before this point. Caroline was the personality that was keeping GLaDOS restrained during the second half of the game. [normal voice, horrified] What.

Asher . no comments .

net formatting.

Also, eff you, fanfiction .

I'll go 'true'. See also: ... GLaDOS Test Chamber 2 "This next test involves discouragement redirection cubes.

The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one.

... "You know, deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson. Also, after examining the Half-Life universe timeline over at the Combine Overwiki (for a few days _), Caroline would be pretty old by the time Portal takes place, so, while I like the idea of her being Chell's mom, I shunted her into an auntie kinda role. Glados: No, Mister Johnson. Caroline has never appeared in person, but her voice can be heard through audio recordings in some test chambers located in the oldest ... and the location in her network of the source of those emotions: Caroline's personality segment. In the ending of Portal 2, GLaDOS has a moment of compassion for Chell.

[Portal] GLaDOS and Caroline are now one Being One thing that seemed out of place is how GLaDOS was strangely merciful to Chell at the end of Portal 2, especially considering how her human 'side', Caroline, was seemingly deleted. GLaDOS had loads of lines that did not make the final release of Portal 2. "File deleted." Now, let's look at the evidence. I DON'T. Is that you, Caroline?

So I could live forever".

She blames this on Caroline, who lives in her brain. In the end song of portal 2, when GLaDOS(or Caroline suggested by the use of the word "me") is singing, there is a line "One day they woke me up. As the overseer and highest of authorities of the Enrichment Center, GLaDOS resides in the Central AI Chamber. I spoiled portal 2 without knowing it, Before portal 2 was released a youtube video was released called PORTAL 2 ENDING WATCH QUICK, I watched it.. at the time I thought caroline was a virus and that's why she deleted it and.. She is the antagonist throughout Portal and the first half of Portal 2's single-player campaign.

You don't remember? Listens: 17806 Who: Announcer Um. Portal 2 . The heart and soul of Aperture Science! Portal 2.

Cave: Hold on.

The Creepy Portal 2 Deleted Scene You Never Got to See . Listens: 630163 Who: Cave Johnson SPAAACCCCCE!

GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System) is an artificial intelligence created by Aperture Science.

Here they are in super High Quality!

After a message stating: "Caroline deleted," GLaDOS goes back to her original self.

And I'll be honest."

GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System) is an artificially superintelligent computer system from the video game series Portal.GLaDOS later appeared in The Lab and Lego Dimensions.The character was created by Erik Wolpaw and Kim Swift and voiced by Ellen McLain.GLaDOS is responsible for testing and maintenance in the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center in all titles.

I was like, Why is wheatley in GLaDOS, The video was deleted by the time I refreshed the page to show my fello fans.

Listens: 719166 Who: GLaDOS Ha! Yes SIR, Mister Johnson!

'TRUE'. Listens ... Caroline deleted. You make up your own rules, just like me. A few unused lines from the original Portal also included. October 24, 2012 ... Caroline/GLaDOS was a test subject for the process of transferring a human consciousness into A.I.

Was THAT. I like your style. Portal 2 Portal 2 DLC Portal 2 PTI Portal 2 Music Portal 1 Portal 1 Music Team Fortress 2 ... BECAUSE I'M A POTATO. In the hell. I'll have that report on your desk by four–thirty! Cave: You were my assistant! Glados: We don't have time for this. I'd just finished building them before you had your, well, episode.

Who knew that GLaDOS runs on a SQL database.