But the Lord said unto me, say not, I am a child This excuse will not be admitted: for thou shall go to all that I shall send thee; either to "every place", as the Targum paraphrases; or "to all persons to whom" he should be sent, as the Septuagint and Arabic versions render the words; or "to all things for which" he should send him, as the Syriac and Vulgate Latin versions. THE CONTEXT: Chapters 27 and 28 addressed the two major themes that continue through chapter 29: • The Lord delivered Judah into the hands of the Babylonians, so the people of Judah (whether currently exiled in Babylonia or

Jeremiah 1:4-5: The meaning is this: before your physical body was created in the womb YOU WERE OF SPIRIT. Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am only… Eldridge ask, “ So, who did God mean when he meant you?” Eldridge then says, “We know that we are not what were meant to be.” What does this verse really mean? Jeremiah 1:4 Translation & Meaning. Author: Jeremiah chapter 1, verse 1 identifies the Prophet Jeremiah as the author of the Book of Jeremiah. Share on Twitter; Share on Facebook; Share with Email; God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him Learn more about Desiring God Desiring God. Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Albert Barnes' Notes on the Whole Bible. Karoline Lewis, Rolf Jacobson, and Matt Skinner for a conversation around preaching the lectionary texts for Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost (Ordinary 21): Luke 13:10-17; Isaiah 58:9b-14; Jeremiah 1:4-10 (Semicontinuous); Psalm 103:1-8; Hebrews 12:18-29 Facebook-twitter-g+-LinkedIN-Email. Date of Writing: The Book of Jeremiah was written between 630 and 580 B.C. That is why Yahshua could say 'Before Abraham was, I am.' If the people turn away from their sins and turn to the Lord, God will pardon them and save them. Eusebius Versus Arius: A Critical Defense Of The Faith Contributed by W Pat Cunningham on Jul 27, 2018 | 1,463 views.

Whedon's Commentary on the Bible. God addressed the entire house of Israel, which included the Northern Kingdom already in exile, and explained the foolishness of idols. (4-5) God’s call to Jeremiah. Alphonetta Wines | 0 Comments. Commentary on Jeremiah 1:4-10 .

Join Profs. Jim Davis . Today is Super Bowl Sunday. The word of the Lord came — It was an objective revelation, as is plainly intimated in most cases of prophetic inspiration. Jeremiah 1:7. Use this table to get a word-for-word translation of the original Hebrew Scripture. In many cases such a revelation implied also the spiritual tension of an ecstatic or trance-like state, a dream, or an open vision. Verses 1-4: Like Job (Job 21:7-12), and Asaph (Psalms chapter 73), Jeremiah asked God, “Why” do “the wicked prosper?” They were the ones who seemed to be thriving, despite giving lip service to God but keeping Him “far from their reins”. I am sure it will hit home with you also. However, if …