Boothby currently serves as a middle/high assistant principal in Eminence Independent Schools.
The staff at Dellroy Elementary believes we must create an environment where the success of our children is the primary focus. Prior to her time as a principal, she served as an elementary school teacher at Eminence Elementary School. The Carrollton City School System is one of only 21 city school districts in Georgia – and one of the oldest. We are also developing a survey to send to parents to better understand their level of comfort with students returning to school. Though this is just my second year as principal, coming to Carrollton Junior High School is coming home. The Athletic Office: Hours - Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. O ffice Phone: 330-627-8260. We know you are eagerly awaiting information regarding the start of school. Welcome to Dellroy Elementary School. Fax: 330-627-8435 Follow Carrollton Sports on Twitter at: @CarrSports Shop for Carrollton apparel at: MyLocker.net Ticket Info:

Enrollment forms are available online or may be picked up at the Board of Education Office.

Here, you will find programs and offerings to meet the needs of every student.

I am humbled to be charged with leading the school where I started my career in education in 2002 as a seventh grade Life Science teacher. Where every child can learn and will be challenged to achieve! Established in 1886, the district enjoys a rich tradition of excellence while embracing innovation and change to provide the best opportunities for all students … Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a-Decrease font size A+ Increase font size Color: A Change the color of the page to white on black A Change the color of the page to black on white A Change the color of the page to yellow on black Revert Carrollton, Ky. - June 18, 2020 - Starting July 1, Ms. Brandi Boothby will begin her work as principal of Cartmell Elementary School. She was selected by a panel of judges who scored nominations from each of the 22 school districts served by the Stark County Educational Service Center.

BACK TO SCHOOL.

Carrollton high school students expelled for posting racist video ... After the video was released, Carrollton High School’s principal, David Brooks, launched an investigation. CARROLLTON SCHOOLS • POWER PROFILES • SUMMER 2018 3 Mach Named Stark Educator Of The Year Carrollton High School French teacher, Belinda Mach, was named the 2018 Teacher of the Year.

West Carrollton City Schools. Titles: Assistant Principal Locations: Carrollton Junior High School Email: Tammy Alford . At Carrollton Elementary School, we work to ensure every child has a successful learning experience. Please know you will be hearing from the District shortly. The Carrollton Schools administrative team has been working on our plan for the 2020-2021 school year utilizing the most recent data and guidelines available to us.

Carrollton Junior High… Titles: Teacher Locations: Carrollton Elementary School Email: Andraea Allen .