Try Business Plans Resources Join Free. There is no stage 9. Ive done it !!!!! Reply Link. Research and publish the best content. 3 class clips. Questionaut: Step into another surreal world created by Amanita Design (Samorost). It's like stepping into a story book and becoming one of its characters. Reply Link. lottie July 19, 2012, 8:59 am. And thanks to Questionaut's powerful imagery, it feels like a living universe that continues to exist even after you've shut down your browser. Then today on Kotaku.com, I stumbled upon the article about Questionaut and despite myself not being 11 (being 16 D:) I went ahead and played the game, and found the website from that. It's like stepping into a story book and becoming one of its characters.

Already have an account: Login. Stage One, for example, (pictured below) asks questions related to reading, writing, and grammar. In Japanese but *so far* have not encountered a problem yet. questionaut Explore the bizarre ... hey wat abt stage 5...im stuck 15 March 2008 at 17:13 Erin said... i am stuck on level 3. what do i do?? By: Mr Freeze on January 16, 2009 at 5:55 pm. Click the hat and the Questionaut will take a big drop to return home. Thread Tools. You go through different levels of maths, English and science, to find your friend's hat. (but with a bit of help) By: Fun!

Stage 2 (math) - Click the tree to bring out *all* of … Show Printable Version; ... Man I hate stage 4, lol. Key Stage 3 is the first three years of secondary school education in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, for pupils aged 11 to 14. Questionaut begins with a placid enough scene: a strangely hairy, organic shape floats freely in space, accompanied by some funky synth music. It's a point'n click game with an educational touch. x3 Last edited by Mistery; 01-10-2009 at 02:36:30. its really wierd but fun. Questionaut is a fun education game by the BBC.

its really easy i have probably mastered it now. Get Started for FREE Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Twitter I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account. KS2 English Grammar, punctuation and spelling learning resources for adults, children, parents and teachers.

Play our cool KS1 and KS2 games to help you with Maths, English and more.

Each stage is populated by its own peculiar cast of … With eight totally separate environments, Questionaut feels like a cohesive whole. ... On stage 5 you must get the icicle and put it inthe glasspot. Start stage - click the hat and the bubble carries it away, inspiring the Questionaut to follow it in his balloon. Tucked away in the BBC Bitesize KS2 Games section is a quirky little game called Questionaut. We have a selection of great videos for use in the classroom. Thread: Questionaut. You have to answer questions to get fuel. Maths …

lauryn says: April 28, 2009 at 4:41 am her’s the colour code for level 6 (start on top row) Show. Reason: Use the EDIT button to edit your posts instead of multiple posting 07-06-2008 #27. lifeisdandy. 15 March 2008 at 20:33 Anonymous said... on level six count the ribbons on each colour and put them on the board in order of the numbers on them.Cant remember exactly what they were sorry. With eight totally separate environments, Questionaut feels like a cohesive whole. | Maths Games in the Classroom. Stage 1 (writing and essays) - Click the pages at lower right, unplug the lamp, and click the owl to get questions. And thanks to Questionaut's powerful imagery, it feels like a living universe that continues to exist even after you've shut down your browser. Links.

Play Questionaut {116 comments… add one} esf August 31, 2012, 2:16 am. Others stages include questions on various math and science concepts. Bitesize Primary games! At the end of stage 8, the balloon reaches the Moon. I got to stage 3 but then I didnt know what to do next! Questionaut: Step into another surreal world created by Amanita Design (Samorost). Questionaut begins with a placid enough scene: a strangely hairy, organic shape floats freely in space, ... and then through a series of general knowledge questions. By: guitar dude on December 21, 2008 at 11:36 am.

This game was fun and i just got stuck on the last bit. 16 March 2008 at 00:12 Anonymous said... Love this game … Research and publish the best content. on December 8, 2008 at 6:10 pm. By: yr 3 rocks on November 17, 2008 at 6:16 pm. Icon Font Large Set (Akatsuki no Yado / norm-nois) Sorry for the nonsensical Google Translated name. DA: 35 PA: 6 MOZ Rank: 35 Questionaut - Amanita Design

Questionaut is another really cute point and click educational adventure game from BBC and created by Amanita Design, who is the creator of very popular Samorost games. It has no flashy intro and no instructions, and that's precisely the way its creator intends it. If you enjoyed the Samorost series, check out Questionaut and ... above is hw u do level 3. from the eleven year old wonder kid (LOL) Trixie says: March 13, 2009 at 2:16 pm Level 6 spoiler: Show Kudo Shinichi says: April 1, 2009 at 5:26 am Trixie good tips. OMG!TOO COOL;simple too.