Dress & Shoe size will be added soon.

I'm a full time professional International Elite Gymnast and athlete. Gaius Thompson Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki. Gaius Thompson is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). Famous Birthdays. 42.1k Followers, 709 Following, 771 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Gaius Thompson (@jaythompson_96)

Some Facts About Gaius Thompson . Gaius Thompson.com. Hello there, My name is Gaius Thompson! He is one of the successful Gymnast.

Currently his favourite piece in gymnastics is the pommel horse and has said to be enjoying his development on high bar, parallel bars and vault too. Date of Birth 11/06/1996; Born Torquay, Devon; BIOGRAPHY. He has a sister named Fern. Gaius Thompson Gymnastics Artistic. Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, they tend to be confident and tolerant of difference. If you like athletes that like photography & videography then you've landed on the right channel GaiusThompson.com. Boost Birthday June Jun 11, 1996.

British gymnast who has won more than 40 medals at national and international competitions. Birthplace England. He has ranked on the list of 1070 famous people who … Biography Gaius Thompson is best known as a Gymnast. Gaius Thompson: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know | FamousDetails This is my sixth year at SEGC since moving from my home town in Devon and Exeter Gym Club.

I train at South Essex Gymnastics club (SEGC) with Scott Hann my coach. Learn about Gaius Thompson: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Age 24 years old.

Most Popular. He won gold in the 2013 European …

Famous Gymnast Gaius Thompson is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: December, 2018). Gaius Thompson : Age, Height & Weight. Fun facts: before fame, family life, popularity rankings, and more. Gaius Thompson’s age 21 years (as in 2019), height Unknown & weight Not Available. Scroll below and check our most recent updates about about Gaius Thompson's Biography, Salary, Estimated Net worth, Expenses, Income Reports & Financial Breakdown 2020! Commonly known as Jay, Gaius Thompson is home schooled while he trains six days a week for 30 hours.

Scroll below to learn details information about Gaius Thompson's salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and Income reports. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. Discover Gaius Thompson Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. video; trivia; popular; trending; random; Gaius Thompson Gymnast #37221. Gaius Thompson’s age 21 years. Gaius Thompson Dead or Alive?