1. The light on your controller would turn to a solid color and stop pulsing or blinking. no problem, if you want? You reboot the system, fix settings and still have nothing. game detail, demo, images, videos, reviews. I did play Mortal Kombat X with a PS3 controller. For those of you that have a PS4 controller and are wondering if this game will support the ps4 controller it does natively! It may still be trying to connect to the home one. Easiest and official way to use your ps4 controller on your pc is with a Sony DualShock 4 wireless adapter. in big picture mode>settings>controller settings make sure "Playstation Configuration Support" is disabled. Remote Play on PC not working with controller? Click on the preferences link below the start button. Then try to log in again on your PC Know Uso remoto - O poder de jogar no PS4 com transmissão por streaming para PC, Mac e dispositivos com Apple iOS ou Android., for Playstation console from the official PlayStation website. Make sure the controller isn't paired with a PS4 ― a good way to start is to pair the controller with your PC using the wired method ― before proceeding. Controller not working with the PS4 Remote Play app I can't get my PS4 controller to work with the PS4 remote play app on my Windows 10 x64 Laptop. Explore Uso remoto - O poder de jogar no PS4 com transmissão por streaming para PC, Mac e dispositivos com Apple iOS ou Android. The largest PlayStation 4 community on the internet. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games … Ive found that most games do but steams software gets in the way! Must Read: How to Play PS4 on the Laptop Without Remote Play Side note: never had an issue with my PS3 perioherals (wheel, flight stick, fight stick and controllers) that are corded and connected via USB. I link up to the app and get to my home screen no problem, but none of the buttons I press get recognized apart from the home button. Works like a charm and saves you the trouble of trying to use 3rd party software. The microphone function on the DUALSHOCK®4 controller is not supported for Remote Play from a computer. 3.4m members in the PS4 community. As soon as I run the 'Remote Play' application, the controller turns off and pressing the PS button does nothing. “PS4 remote play no sound” is not a game we’re fond of, so here are some tips on where to find the solution to this problem. Click ‘Wireless Controller’ to begin the pairing process. It means your controller is paired and you can use it with supported applications but if you try to use the touchpad, it does nothing. When connecting your computer to the PS4™, a popup window displays. PS4 Controller not working on Remote Play (PC) Hi guys, I'm trying to play my PS4 on my laptop. So right now I have my DS4 connected to my PC with the cable, and when I click on start in the remote play app, it connects to my ps4, but when I'm in, my DS4 doesn't work, but the keyboard does (enter is x, escape is o, cant figure out the rest). Connect Your Headset Directly into Your Computer for Remote Play. 4. Select the lowest resolution and frame rate as possible. I was trying to use ds4window but it only seemed to work about half the time. Gimme five and I will get links for all the PS3 peripherals that work on PC with little issue or o.o.t.b. Not tried it though. When you boot up remote play on PC, press settings > change which PS4 to connect to > quickly press set manually On the PS4, go to settings and remote play setup - type that code into the pc - it will now lock that console as your connection.