(Pool photo by Albin Lohr-Jones via Bloomberg News) Donald Trump heard a sermon Friday morning from a Southern Baptist pastor who has history of inflammatory remarks about Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and gays.

That also doesn’t make him un-Christian.

Robert Jeffress arrives in the lobby of Trump Tower in New York on Jan. 3. On Twitter, Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Dallas, said to give Something Greater to “anyone looking for hope!” While Jerry Falwell Jr., president of Liberty University, added, “Paula’s life is an encouragement to so many and I’m sure this book will encourage you.”
Posted in Cults, Overturning False Teachings, Sin and tagged Catholics, confession of sin, cults, false religion, God, Jesus, Lady Gaga, mitt romney, Mormons, pope benedict, repent, rick perry, robert jeffress, sin concious, spirit gives life, the law brings death, wages of sin are death Quotations by Robert Jeffress, American Clergyman, Born November 29, 1955. I had just finished lunch and was watching the news yesterday—Resurrection Day—when Fox-favorite, Pastor Robert Jeffress shared a few thoughts on the resurrection.

Pastor Robert Jeffress behind the pulpit at First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. Share with your friends.
Most Popular Articles by this Author: (View All Most Popular Articles by this Author) Joel Osteen Blasphemes "I Am" (53439 views) Why I Have Left the Assemblies of God (32748 views) Joyce Meyer Teaching the "Relationship over Religion" Heresy (18043 views) Joyce Meyer -- A Prisoner of Heresy (16178 views) Bethel Teaches to Declare God is in a Good Mood and Other Insanities (12627 … The Rev. | (Photo: Courtesy of First Baptist Dallas) Dallas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress said Sunday during his "Countdown to the Apocalypse," sermon series that it was Satan who delivered the religion of Islam to the prophet Muhammad and further asserted that following that religion will "lead you to hell." To be honest, I was excited to hear his thoughts knowing that so many unbelievers would be watching. Jeffress’ bible plainly warns Christian “ministers” that if they spread false teachings or mislead anyone, they will get an extra measure of “fire and fury for all of eternity.” Obviously Jeffress, like the preponderance of evangelical malcontents never read that part of his “ holy bible .” Robert Jeffress, as a Southern Baptist minister, subscribes to Arminianism, a theology which has been condemned by Catholics and Calvinists alike as “false teachings” if not out and out heresy.

The teachings of Robert Jeffress are taking people to the border of knowing God…but unfortunately he doesn’t know how to lead them through the wall of nationalism. Enjoy the best Robert Jeffress Quotes at BrainyQuote.