SO SOFIA. New from Marc Jacobs is a line of ultra rich long-wearing lipsticks called the Le Marc Lip Creme ($38 CAD each) . Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in "So Sofia", "Rei of Light" & "Je T'aime": Review and Swatches Disclaimer: Product featured was provided for review. 12 Reseñas . $500.00 ¡Regresaré pronto!

$500.00 ¡Regresaré pronto! So these minis are a touch less than half the size of the full size lipsticks.

The full size Le Marc Lip Crème Lipsticks retails for $30US or $38CAN for 0.12 oz or product.

Give lips instant, long-lasting color with Le Marc Lip Crème lipstick and Kiss Pop Lip Color Stick. The Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sofia - Five Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Crème Collection retails for $45US or $55CAN for 5 x 0.05 oz of product.

Menu New Shop Shop Back.

Skip to content. But I still think the first day of spring is a fine day to review a bright coral lipstick, so meet my newest beauty purchase: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cr è me in So Sofia.

Shop Marc Jacobs Beauty for makeup collections of bold, unexpected products and new vivid colors. Apply your lipstick any which way to create the perfect lip—be it bold or neutral, matte or extremely glossy—with Marc Jacobs Beauty lip essentials. Face; Skincare Prime & Set Contour & Highlight Complexion Blush & Bronzer All Face Shop All … Earlier this week, I went to the Upper West Side Sephora in search of a coral-pink lipstick, something cooler than Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin and darker than Urban Decay Streak.

Blended with Seaberry and Cocoa Butter, it's formulated for a smooth and hydrating feel, while delivering highly-pigmented color that lasts all day long. Shop All Best Sellers Exclusives Mini Mix & Match E-Gift Cards Face Back. Tono:: Descripción; Ingredientes; Lo que es: Un lipstick ultra hidratante, rico y aterciopelado, que te dará un intenso color e infinitas horas de lujo en tus labios. Perfectly described as "electric watermelon," Marc Jacobs Beauty's 'Le Marc Lip Crème' in the shade 'So Sofia 236' beautifully flatters cool-toned complexions. - Vanilla scented and flavored - Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates Hydrate and nourish in nude with New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick. Agregar a tu lista de favoritos.

Shop; flyout-promo-banner Gold Edition Eye Collection Shop Now.

Marc Jacobs Beauty. I can appreciate a bold lip set (not the often seen nude ones), with shades named after iconic women that have inspired Marc Jacobs himself. Marc Jacobs Beauty LE MARC LIP CREME LIPSTICK. Here are Infamous, Dashing, So Sofia, Boy Gorgeous and Blow, some of the bestselling reds in the line.