In Judaism it’s Ya Hu Wah, in Islam, Ya Hu. Mar 23, 2014 - Explore yousephmahmud's board "Zikr", followed by 1853 people on Pinterest. Zikr, looks pretty neat in Arabic script. Sounds like a cool word. In other words, there's none but Allah. It comes from the Quran.

It comes from the Quran. (63:9)

It is as if the person does this Zikr so as to Please Allah (SWT) untill He is pleased with his/her Praise. Zikr.book Page x Thursday, July 3, 2003 2:28 PM.

Abu Darda narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Should I not tell you of such a thinga which are the best and purest deeds in the court of your Lord, high in ranks (darajat), better for you then spending gold and silver (in Allah’s path), and better than slaying the neck of the enemy during war? ZIKR OF ALLAH So what is Zikr? Abu Darda narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Should I not tell you of such a thinga which are the best and purest deeds in the court of your Lord, high in ranks (darajat), better for you then spending gold and silver (in Allah’s path), and better than slaying the neck of the enemy during war?

Listen, understand and know it well. The Sahaba said, “Yes, Oh Rasool Allah! Morning and Evening Zikr are the supplications that are recited daily after Fajr prayer (before sunrise) and after Salat Al Asr (before sunset). Zikr, according to the book Fiqh-Us-Sunnah by Sheik Sayyed As Sabeeq, mentions that, "All words of praise and glory to Allah, extolling His Perfect Attributes of Power and Majesty, Beauty and Sublimeness, whether one utters them by tongue or says them silently in one's heart, are known as Zikr … ZIKR OF ALLAH So what is Zikr? It can be counted on a set of prayer beads (Misbaha مِسْبَحَة) or through the fingers of the hand. Ebook Zikr & Dua (Urdu) $ 1.99 $ 1.99 This book is a collection of Quranic Verses/Supplications and daily recitations derived from authentic Sahih Ahadeeth (Prophet’s sayings). Zikr, according to the book Fiqh-Us-Sunnah by Sheik Sayyed As Sabeeq, mentions that, "All words of praise and glory to Allah, extolling His Perfect Attributes of Power and Majesty, Beauty and Sublimeness, whether one utters them by tongue or says them silently in one's heart, are known as Zikr … Remember Allah with much remembrance' . Zikr, looks pretty neat in Arabic script.

Zikr in the Masjid (or loud Zikr) to which I will allude under the explanation of the said Ahadith, Insha-Allah. In the remembering Allah … You will also find relevant information on Islam to help you become a Friend of Allah. Hu is a pronoun for Allah. The importance of the remembrance of Allah is mentioned in various places in the Quran. Whoever does that, these are the losers!" Zikr, looks pretty neat in Arabic script.

Allah says in Quran-i Karim (Generous Qur’an), “We put the summary of what you do around your neck.” What do we have around our necks? There’s a voicebox and an air passage.

In other words, there's none but Allah.

On this site you will learn about the importance, virtues and purpose of Zikr, especially Qalbi Zikr. Abu Darda narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Should I not tell you of such a thinga which are the best and purest deeds in the court of your Lord, high in ranks (darajat), better for you then spending gold and silver (in Allah’s path), and better than slaying the neck of the enemy during war? Dhikr or Zikr means commemorating, prayer and remembrance of Allah. Quran (Surah 13: Verse 28) Zikr, pronounced Dhi-kar, means remembrance. Abu Darda narrated that Rasool Allah said, “Should I not tell you of such a thinga which are the best and purest deeds in the court of your Lord, high in ranks (darajat), better for you then spending gold and silver (in Allah’s path), and better than slaying the neck of the enemy during war? Reference to the Friends of Allah (swt) is found in the Quran, Hadith Qudsi & Narrations of our Holy Prophet (saw).