I’m allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm, sarcasm shirt, Funny Adult Sarcasm SVG, SVG Cutting File for Cutting Machines, SVG, Png. Write a review $ 3.00. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore Jessie Langlois-Ott's board "I'm Allergic To Stupid People" on Pinterest. Allergic To Stupid quotes - Read more quotes and sayings about Allergic To Stupid. Shop allergic to stupidity t-shirts created by independent artists from around the globe. Listed on Jul 29, 2019 Report Problem. Try some of these sarcastic quotes! Losing your Mind Quotes to Take the Edge off. Sarcastic Quotes about Work. Share “I’m allergic to stupidity. Do not take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway. Explore 185 Stupidity Quotes by authors including Albert Einstein, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Martin Luther King, Jr. at BrainyQuote. 306 likes.
See more ideas about Funny quotes, Bones funny, Make me laugh. Report Problem. Add to cart. Allergic to Stupidity.
I breakout in sarcasm.” Mug on Pinterest! Chris Colfer — ‘I'm allergic to stupidity.’ To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! Reviews. Your Full Name * Your Email * What seems to be the problem? We print the highest quality allergic to stupidity t-shirts on the internet Still feeling sarcastic? Be Unique. * Please describe as detailed as possible what is the problem * Send report. Product URL.