The player may choose to ask Guile, Pierre, or Nikkifor help on different approaches to breaking into the manor. 26 (M) Zenan Mainland. The player must explore the town outside of the manor in order to find assistance with breaking in. The game is so easy you don't need to use the best characters to min-max, but... Serge, Glenn, Orlha, Sprigg with good Dopples, and Pip with final evolutions are the best I'd say. The Top 45 Characters: TheLightMage: 26: 3/14 2:11AM: Chrono Cross only has 8 playable characters; who are they? Unlike its predecessor's "Dream Team", Chrono Cross was developed primarily by scenarist and director Masato Kato and other programmers from Chrono Trigger, including art director Yasuyuki Honne and sound planner Minoru Akao. Masked Magician. And yeah, I like Mojo for his design and small character arc. For example, early in the game, the player is tasked with breaking Serge into a heavily guarded manor. If you want high magic power characters for max power elements, Harle, Riddel and Guile are good choices for that but won't be doing great weapon attacks such as that which you can get from Serge, Glenn and Orlha. To set my intended tone, I'd like to say that back in the day when this was my favorite game I preferred to roll with … It is the sequel to Chrono Trigger. The player may only choose … Can Dual Tech with Glenn, making them even better. Guile. Vir27 9 years ago #1. Bayonet300: 25: 6/18 9:14PM: If the Chrono Cross characters had zodiac signs: PinaFencer: 6: 2/13 4:54PM: Was FATE Really That Evil? When I wrote "character/design", I meant two separate things: character (ie. (Spoilers) zz1000zz: 10: 1/17 7:32PM: Chrono Cross Riddles V5 *spoilers* VS11v: 500: 1/20 2:38PM

Right. The trait they share is that they can beat the game alone Serge - all stats are sky high, huge Grid, monster Techs, Mastermune is mean, Chrono Cross. Grid leaves something to be desired, stats leave even more to be desired, and the bad agility and 9 Stamina Recovery are the icing on the cake. is a console role-playing game developed and published by Square for the Sony PlayStation. Ordered. The game contains a total of 45 playable characters. While some join automatically as the plot progresses, others only become playable depending on the actions of the player. I think the majority will agree with me on the characters though the order is certainly highly debatable. Chrono Cross (クロノ・クロス, Kurono Kurosu?) their personality and character arcs) as well as design (their looks). Black. 6'2" 154 lbs. Sorry I wasn't clear. Overall Analysis: The red-headed stepchild of the veggie world turned absolutely terrible character in Chrono Cross. Tall & Slender. Chrono Cross. Character {comparison, tiers, rankings} User Info: Vir27.