3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. 3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD.
1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, 2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. Jonah Preaches to the Ninevites.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord.Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. 4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, … 2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.. 3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord.Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. 4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day’s walk. 1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, 2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. 1 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and … Jonah 3 King James Version (KJV). Jonah 3:3 Context. Jonah 3:3 King James Version (KJV).

3 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying, 2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. 3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD.
And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and …

Jonah Preaches to the Ninevites. # exceeding: Heb.

1 Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time, saying, 2 “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.” 3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord.Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent. Jonah 3 KJV + Strong's.

1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, 2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

of God 4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. 3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord.Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.