In April 2013, she had a relapse of the cancer and underwent treatment. She loves to race in the … Singer and actress Mamata Mohandas is awarded divorce from Bahrain s businessman and childhood sweetheart Prajith Padmanabhan by the Ernakulum Family court Mamta got engaged on November 11, 2011 to Prajith Padmanabhan, a Bahrain based businessman, also her childhood friend. Pawan Kalyan's first wife Nandhini tied knots with Doctor Krishna Reddy on 16th May, 2010 in Grand Kakatiya Hotel, the event was a low profile one.

Mamta Mohandas' wedding bells rang not so long ago. Mamta Mohandas is an Indian Film Actress. She was born on 14 November 1985 in Manama, Bahrain. She got married on December 28, 2011 at Kozhikode. Mamta Mohandas made her debut in Film Debut; Relax (Malayalam, 2003), Sivappathigaram (Tamil, 2006), Yamadonga … Her full name is Mamta Mohandas. On 27 December 2014, Shaniera delivered a baby girl in Melbourne.

Initially, she wanted to become a motorbike racer and owned a Honda CBR 1000RR motorcycle. Nandhini also has also changed her name to Jahnavi prior to marriage.Dr.Krishna Reddy is son Pingali Ranadheer Reddy and Sudha. On 3 September 2014, the couple tweeted that they were expecting their first baby—third child of Akram. On December 12, 2012, the couple applied for a divorce. Prajith Padmanabhan (2011–2012) Mamtha Mohandas is an Indian film actress and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with a few Tamil and Telugu productions. Mamta Mohandas: | | |The Indian name Mohandas is a |patronymic|, not a family name; thus, the perso... World Heritage Encyclopedia, the aggregation of the largest online encyclopedias available, and the most definitive collection ever assembled. She married Prajith Padmanabhan on the 28th of December 2011. They got married Dec 28 in the same year at Kozhikode. Mamta Mohandas (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Wife, Biography, Family. : Not Known; Mamta belongs to a Malayali family. I married Shaniera in Lahore in a simple ceremony and this is the start of a new life for me, my wife and for my kids He moved from Lahore to Karachi with his wife and kids. : Not Known; Does Mamta Mohandas drink alcohol? She works in Tamil, Tollywood, Kannada, and Malayalam Film Industry.

Mamta got engaged to Bahrain-based businessman and her childhood friend Prajith Padmanabhan on Nov 11, 2011. Prajith Padmanabhan (Entrepreneur, 2011-2012) Children: Daughter- N/A Son- N/A: Some Lesser Known Facts About Mamta Mohandas. Does Mamta Mohandas smoke?