We offer more than 100 majors, unique study abroad programs, state-of-the-art learning centers, and an alumni network of more than 190,000! Whether you are a student, faculty member, or employee, you can use MySJU to find what you need.

Earn credit toward your degree, explore a new subject, or study abroad! All classes at St. John’s are conducted seminar-style with 20 students or fewer and faculty facilitating the discussion. With the exception of first-semester freshmen and certain students in "block" programs of study, students at St. John’s University select their own classes via MySJU and St. John's UIS. University Course Offerings Select an option for each filter and then click Submit to see results. Meet the Class of 2024 “By attending St. John’s, I will stay close to my family. With the exception of first–semester freshmen and certain students in “block” programs of study, students at St. John’s select their own classes via the St. John’s University Information System (UIS). Whether you are a current enrolled St. John's student or a visiting student, you can choose from a wide variety of courses that range from core requirements to electives in multiple areas of study. Your one-stop-shop for accessing internal St. John's University information. STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- St. John’s University has begun detailing its return-to-campus plans for the fall 2020 semester, according to an emailed letter sent to students on Tuesday.

This process of selecting classes is commonly called “registration,” but … St. John’s University, with seven campuses and locations—three in New York City—has a nearly 150-year legacy. There are no large classes, teaching assistants, or introductory lectures; conversation among students and faculty is the heart of every class at St. John’s. St. John's offers hundreds of summer courses that will allow you to get ahead or try something new! We play a key role in shaping New York educators with our four doctoral degree (i.e., Ed.D. That was probably the most important factor for me in choosing a school.” - Christopher Bhola, St. Francis Preparatory School Class of 2020, St. John’s Class of 2024 “My goal is to find a career that I will enjoy for the rest of my life. Once you register for a course, St. John’s considers your registration as a clear indication of your intention to attend that class.