According to more than one picture, like this Sephiroth Sword and this pic, you can clearly tell that the metal blade alone is longer than he is tall. Disclaimer -- I do not own Sephiroth, Final Fantasy, or Square Enix/SquareSoft. Vincent is 6 feet tall. His hair is long and silver, with his bangs parted over each side of his face, revealing his odd, green eyes, which sport cat-like irises, glowing with the sign of SOLDIER. Length of Sephiroth's Sword Many people have asked exactly how long is Sephiroth's sword. Sephiroth wields Masamune, a katana much longer than he is tall, with incredible ease. Fortunately, we think we have a good idea of the answer. My Sephiroth version is done!!
Considering that height is mostly determined by parental genes, seems odd if Hobo is the father. Sephiroth wields the Masamune, a greatsword whose slender blade is longer than he is tall. 1024x768px 168.22 KB. He has charmed many a person with his long silver hair, his uniquely-colored eyes, and his dramatic way of casting aside his longcoat before diving into battle. Sephiroth was the first ever human to be injected with Jenova cells. Ive also got my Cloud and Squall version like this. The above description came from Sandoishi Sondasho and fractyl2, and was edited by yours truly. Assuming each floor is 3 m tall, the building would be 210 m tall. Side Note: Seeing as how Sephiroth is 6'1" tall, that would make his sword, the Masamune, 7'1" tall. 7★ A silver-haired man who wields a katana much longer than he is tall from a distant realm composed of small worlds. Sephiroth shows his infamous black angel wing at his defeat, whispering his final farewells as he fades back to the Lifestream for good. ... Sephiroth is 6 feet tall. Image size.

Sephiroth's past seems to be linked to that of the mysterious swordsman Cloud, and he himself claims to be a physical manifestation of Cloud's darkness. Sephiroth is a tall, imposing individual, who carries with him a significant presence, permeated by his graceful movement. There are many like him.

Hojo the hobo is a small mofo.

Such is his skill and inhuman strength that he can wield this blade singlehanded without any loss of skill, and such is his speed that he can swing the blade faster than the eye can see. Sephiroth Slashing Junon CannonBy getting the area of the barrel's cross-section, I can get the force needed the cut to cannon.

Using this horizon distance calculator, the horizon was 51.8 km away.