The Expanse (TV Series 2015– ) Burn Gorman as Adolphus Murtry … “Torchwood” and “Pacific Rim” alum Burn Gorman has scored a key role on the upcoming fourth season of the Syfy-turned-Amazon TV series “The Expanse”. Photo: Amazon Prime Video. Created Jun 9, 2013. Burn Hugh Winchester Gorman September 1, 1974 Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA. So it was a pleasure.” Burn Gorman in "The Expanse" Season 4 Amazon Prime Video. 116k. Burn Gorman: “Yes, I was aware of The Expanse because I am a sci-fi fan and I’m aware of how it’s within that world, how (well anyway for me and my friends) the perception is of it being an accident grounded truthful show. With Steven Strait, Cas Anvar, Dominique Tipper, Wes Chatham. In Ilus, or New Terra — as it’s referred to by Belters — there is a danger that can’t be avoided. in orbit. Adolphus Murtry - Burn Gorman. Torchwood and Game of Thrones star Burn Gorman, who … Burn Gorman appreciation thread. The Expanse is a space opera, mystery-sci-fi drama television series based on the bestselling novels of the same name by James S. A. Corey. Next, the cast of The Expanse is er, expanding. Avasarala faces a crossroads in her personal and political life.

Ashford closes in on an enemy while uncovering a dangerous plot. 670. at high G burn. Burn Gorman in The Expanse. Amazon Prime has announced via a video tweet that Burn Gorman (Torchwood, Pacific Rim) will appear as the super tough security chief Adolphus Murtry..

The Roci crew works to reestablish life on … Join. Directed by Breck Eisner. It is a world where literally everything that lives on and in it looks to remove whatever threatens it, and what’s more threatening to nature than humans?