I can't think of any boys names that can be shortened to Millie (maybe Maximilian, but there are loads more obvious nicknames than Millie). Some names are more gender neutral than others, and some names are more strongly associated with either males or females. Take the popular Lily and add an M. Mix in our affection for names like Hattie and Sadie, and it is no surprise that Millie is catching on.. It’s already happened in the UK, where Millie ranks in the Top 50. Some spelling variations of the name Millie might be more popular than others. But sometimes it is just a matter of knowing which nicknames were commonly used in a particular time and place. A list of names related to the given name Millie organized by relationship 500 Of The Most Popular Dog Names I … Rhyming Names for Millie Aanandini Aanjay Aarthi Aarushi Abbe. If you’re looking for the perfect name for your new dog here’s 500 of the most popular dog names to help get you started. That's why it is important, as a genealogist, to familiarize yourself with commonly used nicknames and their corresponding given names. Names Using All Letters In "millie" Almedia Amalie Amelia Amelie Camille Carmelita Clementina Clementine Clemie Clemmie Dimple Elmina Elmira Elmire Emaline Emelia Emelie Emeline Emil Emile Emilee Emilia Emiliano Emilie Emilio Mildred "Millie" Jackson, American singer Mildred "Millie" Kirkham, American singer Millie Bobby Brown, Spanish-born English actress Millicent Dolly May "Millie" Small, Jamaican singer-songwriter Mildred "Millie" Deegan, American female baseball player Millie Perkins, American actress Millie Hughes-Fulford, American investigator and biologist Camilla "Millie" Mackintosh, British reality TV personality of "Made … These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mille. In some families, the son (usually the first child) has the exact same name as the father, with the addition of a "Jr." (meaning junior) suffix at the end.

(2000 U.S. What is your Secret Admirers Name? Get your Vampire Slayer name with this Vampire Slayer name generator. Hi, I am pregnant with my second child and although i do not intend to find out the sex i have lots of names i like for girls but i have none for boys so was wondering if anyone had any ideas of boys names that go with my daughters name Millie. Other times the name was shortened in some manner — i.e. This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like millie.

Tip: If you’re looking for even more dog names be sure to check out our list of 500 old fashioned dog names, 500 popular male dog names & 500 popular female dog names.