Game » consists of 3 releases. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja - Nintendo DS at Amazon.com.

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja for DS game reviews & Metacritic score: Finally, a dungeon RPG strong enough for a man... but played as a hot chick! She’s a young kunoichi who still believes in the values of ninjas despite their diminished impact as time went on. Simon Parkin is an award-winning writer and journalist from … Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Review. Released Feb 20, 2007 Nintendo DS; When Izuna got canned, she went to a remote village seeking work and moved their sacred crystal by mistake.
6.7. Izuna : The Legend of the Ninja est un Dungeon-RPG sur DS. Fair. Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns is a Action RPG/Dungeon Crawler video game published by Atlus released on July 22, 2008 for the Nintendo DS. Please take a moment to review my edit. Description: Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns is a Action RPG/Dungeon Crawler video game published by Atlus released on July 22, 2008 for the Nintendo DS. Moderated by: Kobral Kobral, M B i s o n F u t é M B i s o n F u t é, DhrGR DhrGR, halqery halqery Naruto and Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja crossover fanfiction archive with over 1 stories. Simon Parkin. Note: This game is also titled Gouma Reifu Den Izuna.

I have just modified one external link on Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja. Average Rating. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Mystery Dungeon series. It has 100 floors and a secret Boss at the end. About Genre Action Rating Rated "E10+ " WIKIS. Screenshots: (click to enlarge) Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (USA) DS ROM Download: Filename Filesize; 2496 - Izuna 2 - The Unemployed Ninja Returns (U)(XenoPhobia).7z. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Cheats. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nintendo DS Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja.

They eventually settle on an out-of-the-way village, when Izuna's "grandboss", Gen-an, wanders into one of the local caves. Path Of Trails dungeon. Yet, it appeals to my inner-gamer, the child in me that loves the challenge, and is the sole reason I … Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja could be considered a game reviewer's nightmare. Post navigation. 5.1 MB: Report Issue. Izuna: Legend Of The Unemployed Ninja . Izuna: The Legend of the Ninja (降魔霊符伝イヅナ, Gōma Reifu Den Izuna) est un jeu vidéo de type action-RPG et dungeon crawler développé et édité par Success, sorti en 2006 sur Nintendo DS.. En Amérique du Nord, le jeu s'appelle Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja.Il a pour suite Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja. Year: 2007: Cart size: 32 MB: File size: NTR-AHSE-USA I made the following changes: Now six gods are furious at her, and it's up to Izuna … DS, 3DS. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. It's really tough, which makes it time consuming, and time is money in this business.

Come in to read stories and fanfics that span multiple fandoms in the Naruto and Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja universe. Izuna is the titular character and protagonist of the video game Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja and its sequel. Successfully complete the game, then touch the crystal that Izuna touched at the start of the game. Continuous weapon power-up. 282 Rating(s) 7.5. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja cheats, Unlockables, and Codes for DS. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja cheats, Unlockables, and Codes for DS. Leaderboard Guides Resources Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Review; About the author. Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja is an RPG for the DS, starring a spunky gal ninja by the name of Izuna. Post navigation.

Players? Contributor.

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja is an RPG for the DS, starring a spunky gal ninja by the name of Izuna.