Remaining Time -0:00 . To get started on your baby name search, check out these 50 warlock, wizard and witch names for baby. Warlock. ... Well undead almost always keep their former names when they were alive, and almost all of them were human.

Duration 0:00. I want it to be a roleplaying name!
This is a modal window.

John is my middle name IRL and my grandpa's first name, so that would be awkward to use. Undead Warlock Names .

Beginning of dialog window. Old-Fashioned and Medieval names are also frequently used among the undead. Thanks,

Unmute.

Examples: Fallen Mage A Mage in life, Warlock in death. Video Player is loading. Toggle Close Captions / Current Time 0:00. For a truly magical name, choose a name that once belonged to a warlock, wizard or witch. Read More. Pause.

The other ones I’ve made were kinda cute, but … Just after looking at the terribad names thread and decided I haven't seen a thread dedicated to witty / funny character names. Well I'm going to PCT my Undead Male Warlock and I want to change his name. Forsaken were human at one point, occasionally other races as well, so you can view a list of human names for some idea’s. Battle for Lordaeron - Jaina. User Info: Itachi62. Warlocks have an affiliation with dark magic so they go with the evil Forsaken. 1 / 5. Play Video.

Loaded: 79.70%. <_< Often, a Forsaken cannot remember their name from life, so they pick one that sounds fitting – these names often sound darker than normal human names.

They combine the recklessness of the Mage with the cruelty of the Warlock. Ranging from historical witches to wizards from Harry Potter, these unique names will imbue your child with mystical wonder. !, not those "DOTFTW" and "MEPWNHORDIES".

Give me an actual name for my Undead Warlock, please.

... I’ve made a warlock named Dyshexia. Undead Warlock Names. Fullscreen Up Next.
They have many chances for interesting back stories.

This article is a list of warlocks (named) that are known from around Azeroth and Outland.

The one who can come up with the coolest and most evil name will get some + rep for the effort. Escape will cancel and close the window. The Undead priest was called Rattlecage The Tauren warrior’s name was Cattlerage.

The forsaken was the another name of the undead warlock names which are dead elves and in most of the cases they must be playing the playable characters of the human beings who had been brought back to life by the lick the king and all the human has been broken away and led by an undead high elf,skyrim ,Windrunner of the warlock names. What are some of the funniest or cleverest character names you’ve created or seen? So call him.... John! I decided not to run a search and try necro another thread, why not start from scratch. Their minions such as Imp and Voidwalker match the Forsaken.