I'm doing a Q&A with Corey Anderson tomorrow, feel free to submit some questions! Corey Anderson's Blazing 82 Helps New Zealand Thrash Pakistan, Seal Series 2-1 New Zealand secured their biggest victory in terms of runs as they thrashed Pakistan by …

Hi guys, I'm doing a Q&A with Corey Anderson tomorrow on behalf of the Abu Dhabi T10 League on Instagram Live. Corey Anderson's maiden Test century helped New Zealand reach 419-8 at stumps on the third day of the second Test against Bangladesh, a first innings lead of 137. List of International Cricket Players by Alphabet C – Get full profile with all the records, quotes and latest news of all cricket players. Anderson`s lack of cricket was evident in a rocky start to his innings when he went to the crease with New Zealand at 62-2 after seven overs. He had 15 off 10 at the end of the 11th over when New Zealand lost their two senior batsmen in quick succession with Kane Williamson out for 33 and Ross Taylor retired hurt for six. Keep up to speed with all the signings, departures and overseas players in county cricket for the 2020 season. A burning proof of his aggressive batting came in that he held the New Zealand record of fastest century in just 75 balls until Corey Anderson blitzed the record by slamming a ton in just 36 balls. DERBYSHIRE. Feel free to comment your questions and i'll put them to him. Swashbuckling Kiwi batsman Corey Anderson says New Zealand have a fair idea of how to beat Sri Lanka if they face them in the semifinals of the World Twenty20. New Zealand scored a resounding 74-run win over struggling Sri Lanka in a warm-up game, here last night. Corey Anderson, the New Zealand allrounder, said that their think-tank has a fair idea of the strengths and weaknesses of Sri Lanka, having played and beaten them 3-0 in a T20I series at home.