These people, do not benefit from saying La iláha illal/ah. Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala . All the glories are for Allah. Is it an innovation to recite Kalimah “La Ilaha Illallah" 70,000 times with hope that the deceased will be saved from the punishment of grave and Hell fire? Innovation of "reciting 70,000 times la ilaha illa Allah to be saved from the Hell fire. Answer : 155579. Al hamdu lil-lahi wa subhanal-lahi wa la-ilaha il-lal-lah wa-l-lahu akbar wa la hawla Wala Quwata il-la-bil-lah.’ (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.

For Him is the Kingdom and all the praises are due for Him. The Messenger of Allah -peace be upon him- said, "He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: 'La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is the Only One and has no partners . The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "Whoever witnesses that there is no god but Allah … All the praises are for Allah. See Targhib, vol. Lailaaha Illallah Benefits of Reciting 70,000 times - YouTube I really wish to know that and is thinking of doing this for my mother who died on 5th July 2017. I really wish to know that and is thinking of doing this for my mother who died on 5th July 2017. The act of worship in Religion are restricted, it means that you are not allowed to do an act of worship to get closer to Allah, unless you have a proof from the Qur'an and/or the Authentic Sunnah with the Understanding of the Companions (may Allah be pleased with all of them). “Recite ‘La ilaha illallah’ abundantly before you are unable to recite it” (ie. 82) And Allah Ta’ala Knows best . Help me in this regard and please pray for the forgiveness of my mother and all the Muslims. 2 pg. Reciting " La ilaha illallah" 70,000 times. He is Omnipotent. before you become ill/pass away) (Musnad Abu Ya’la, -Hadith: 6147- with a sound chain. 416 and Majma’uz Zawaid, vol. Submitted by admin on Sun, 2017-07-16 07:39. Directing any act of worship to other than Alláh and associating any among the creation with Him in worship are acts of disbelief, even if one pronounced La iláha illalláh a thousand times with his tongue. 10 pg. Q: Is it an innovation to recite Kalima " La ilaha illallah" 70,000 times with hope that the deceased will be saved from the punishment of grave and Hell fire?