Sky has apologised over disruption to its phone and broadband services in Belfast and Londonderry.

Sky Community; Discussions; News; About; Sign In. Sky Outage in Belfast, Northern Ireland Last Updated 2 minutes ago: Sky offers satellite television service as well as broadband internet and home phone service. But the plan now focuses upon 30Mbps+ speeds and is stuck in limbo. Enrolled in Tata Sky broadband 12 months connection & promised a free tata sky delight offer. Menu Skip to content. Northern Ireland has become the first region in Europe to have 100% access to high speed internet (partly through satellite broadband).

For the purposes of this calculation, a broadband provider is deemed to be any provider operating their own network or technology (i.e. Sky's TV is the best, the box is easy to use and has no annoying bugs, unlike UPC's. Monitor the progress of the superfast fibre roll-outs in your area, county and region of the UK. Sky Buddy is only available with Sky Broadband on a compatible hub, therefore if you end your Sky Broadband service Sky Buddy will automatically end. Sky Outage in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland Last Updated 3 minutes ago: Sky offers satellite television service as well as broadband internet and home phone service.

Request extension voucher. UPC's broadband is the best in Ireland by far, just a pity they can never manage to make a decent TV box.

Sky has apologised over disruption to its phone and broadband services in Belfast and Londonderry. Home; Home Broadband; Business Broadband; Mobile Broadband Sky has warned that areas of Northern Ireland may experience an intermittent or complete loss of their Broadband and Talk services tonight, Thursday, May 14 due to essential maintenance. Sky TV Ireland deals for new customers.

Rowen Sheridan, who lives in Mallusk near Belfast and had previously had to make do with a download speed of 0.5Mb, was the first person in Northern Ireland to be connected to BT FTTP broadband, which also offers upload speeds of up to 40Mb. Discover amazing local deals on Sky router for sale in Northern Ireland Quick & hassle-free shopping with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. So I was going to cancel sky then I called and got a great guy with a Northern Irl accent cudda been Donegal and got a new subscription much better than the old one. Is anyone elses else at the moment in Northern Ireland or is it just me in Country Antrim? Broadband. Sky has warned that areas of Northern Ireland may experience an intermittent or complete loss of their Broadband and Talk services tonight, Thursday, May 14 due to essential maintenance. "Previously if I had to upload a large file it would kill my internet connection for a day. Sky also operates a pay-TV service, including the Sky Sports channel which broadcasts Premier League games, which are also availble on the Sky Go video streaming service. Back in 2017 the Conservative UK government committed £150m to “help provide ultra-fast broadband” (100Mbps+) across Northern Ireland, which formed part of a deal with the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) to secure the support of their MPs. UK statistics; Maps & councils; Search by postcode; England Wales Scotland Northern Ireland. Check the broadband speeds and coverage in Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland. Sky Outage in Derry, Northern Ireland Last Updated a minute ago: Sky offers satellite television service as well as broadband internet and home phone service. Select a specific area in Northern Ireland from any of the lists: Summary for Northern Ireland. This website uses cookies Cookies help us give you a better service e.g. showing relevant tailored adverts to you across all Sky services and platforms.

Northern Ireland has become the first region in Europe to have 100% access to high speed internet (partly through satellite broadband). Browse. Only annoying part is I have to ring back in 6 months time.

Sky Broadband into a new 12-month minimum term. Main thinkbroadband site .

1 thank.

Sky also operates a pay-TV service, including the Sky Sports channel which broadcasts Premier League games, which are also availble on the Sky Go video streaming service.

View the best bundle packages available in Northern Ireland. If you are an existing Sky Broadband customer and you take Sky Buddy, you will be entering your.