Consecration to Mary O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge of sinners, we consecrate ourselves to thine Immaculate Heart. If you have already donated, we sincerely thank you. Re-Consecration to Mary. Archbishop Jose Gomez, president of the US bishops, will lead a brief liturgy with the prayer of re-consecration on Friday, May 1 at 3:00 pm EDT and has invited the … This act of consecration or entrustment is meant to be a reminder to the faithful of the Blessed Mother’s witness to the Gospel and to ask for her intercession before her Son on behalf of those in need. The event will also be livestreamed by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, and via the USCCB Facebook page. Making the appropriate adaptations, other bishops can use it to renew the consecration of their dioceses, Through a collective dedication or entrustment of a nation to Mary, an act of consecration is meant to be a reminder to the faithful of the Blessed Mother’s witness to the Gospel and to ask for her effective intercession before her Son on behalf of those in need. Keep in Touch. Consecration To The Blessed Virgin (Fatima): O Most Holy Mary, Virgin Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, in accordance with thy wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to thine Immaculate Heart. To thee I entrust all that I have, all that I am, to thy blessed charge and special keeping and into thine Immaculate Heart. Phone 916-733-0100 Fax 916-733-0195 Diocesan Directory. Thank you. RE-CONSECRATION TO MARY AND THE HOLY SPIRIT PENTECOST SUNDAY 2020 Hymn: Hail Mary, Gentle Woman (Presentation of Flowers) Reading: Luke 1: 39-47 Prayer of Re-Consecration: (Priest and People) Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus, we your children come today to petition you and to offer ourselves to Jesus through you. JUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE ON THAT DAY – SEE TIMES BELOW. The prayer of re-consecration is being led in the United States by Archbishop José Gomez of Los Angeles, president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. This was an initiative coordinated by the U.S. and Canadian Bishops during this time of pandemic. Catholic Online; Prayers; My Queen and my Mother, I give myself entirely to you; and to show my devotion to … Re-consecration of Canada to Mary, Mother of the Church. There should be a humble and contrite note in this re-consecration. In his homily the Archbishop said: “Looking down from the … Resources Re-Consecration to Mary Mother of the Church. Canada, too, has chosen this day to offer prayers and to consecrate their country to Mary, Mother of the Church. It is a natural sentiment that comes from realizing the pain we caused to … The heart of Montfort's classic work True Devotion to Mary is a formal act of consecration to Mary, so through her, one can be consecrated to Christ. About Re-consecration of the United States to Mary, Mother of the Church: From the Columbus Diocese Website: The month of May is traditionally set aside to honor the special role of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the life of the Church.
Catholic Culture, Marian Devotions, News and Bulletin / May 2, 2020. Share. RE-CONSECRATION TO MARY AND THE HOLY SPIRIT PENTECOST SUNDAY 2020 Hymn: Hail Mary, Gentle Woman (Presentation of Flowers) Reading: Luke 1: 39-47 Prayer of Re-Consecration: (Priest and People) Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus, we your children come today to petition you and to offer ourselves to Jesus through you. Mon, 04/27/2020 - 2:48pm. Worship aids are available for download in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese. Re-consecration of Canada to Mary, Mother of the Church. Donor/Listener Relations 1-877-291-0123. The prayer of consecration incorporates language used in consecrations of Popes Pius XII, John Paul II, and Francis, and also from prayers from Masses of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Consecration Prayer to Mary (St. Maximilian Kolbe) “The Immaculate alone has from God the promise of victory over Satan. We're not salespeople, but we depend on donations averaging $14.76 and fewer than 1% of readers give. Mailing Address PO BOX 10707 Green Bay, WI 54307-0707. Catholic Culture, Marian Devotions, News and Bulletin / May 2, 2020. “This will give the Church the occasion to pray for Our Lady’s … We consecrate to thee our very being and our whole life; all that we have, all that we love, all that we are. Category People & Blogs; Show more Show less. More details to come. YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE IN THE RE-CONSECRATION OF OUR LANDS TO OUR LADY BY OUR BISHOPS OF CANADA AND THE USA ON MAY 1, 2020. 3 P.M. EASTERN | 2 P.M. CENTRAL | 1 P.M. MOUNTAIN | 12 P.M. PACIFIC . On May 1 st the Archbishop re-consecrated the Archdiocese of Vancouver to Mary, Mother of the Church.
In light of the global pandemic sweeping our world, the month will begin in a very special way. Help Now > Consecration to Mary. This was an initiative coordinated by the U.S. and Canadian Bishops during this time of pandemic.

The reconsecration will be at 3 p.m. (EDT) on Friday, May 1. The Bishops of the United States in conjunction with the … If you donate just $5.00, the price of your coffee, Catholic Online School could keep thriving.