Larger Than Life: The Kevyn Aucoin Story Biography, Documentaries, Lifestyle & Culture, Fashion & Beauty • Movie • 2017 A pioneer of contour techniques, makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin’s meteoric rise to fame in the 80’s and 90’s was legendary. He was a key creative player in the pop culture storm that became the supermodel era of the 1990s. Artist. Download Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & the Beast in Me full movie Studio Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & the Beast in Me Pelicula Completa Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & the Beast in Me Film Complete less . Order. Through interviews with family, friends, partners, fashion industry icons & celebrities; as well as pictures, video & letters made by the artist himself, Larger Than Life is an intimate look at his rise to becoming the most sought after fashion makeup artist in the world.
Name. Songs and music featured in Larger Than Life: The Kevyn Aucoin Story Soundtrack. Plus, products for … He died on May 7, 2002 in Middletown, New York, USA. Shop the official site for award winning beauty products from Kevyn Aucoin, the master of artistry. In the 1980s, Kevyn rose from nothing to become the most sought after fashion and celebrity makeup artist ever. Larger Than Life: The Kevyn Aucoin Story explores the life of the iconic makeup artist who transformed the profession into a prominent and influential art form. Download on Amazon - Opening Play on Apple Music - Opening Download on iTunes - Opening Play on Spotify - Opening Play on YouTube - … This documentary follows the life of makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin.

Find bestselling products for contouring, sculpting, and highlighting. Iconic clients, friends, and f... more 16 November 2017; 31 songs; Follow. Scott Doherty, Will Golden. Add scene description. Opening.
From Putti Media and producer/director Lori Kaye KEVYN AUCOIN Beauty & The Beast In Me is an extraordinary documentary about the life of renowned makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin. He is known for his work on Zoolander (2001), The Night We Never Met (1993) and Liza Minnelli: The Day After That (1993). Sort. Larger Than Life: The Kevyn Aucoin Story Soundtrack. + Add or change photo on IMDbPro » Kevyn Aucoin was born on February 14, 1962 in Shreveport, Louisiana, USA.