Nepali English (US) Question about Nepali. I am hungry .khaana khani? It is roughly 57 years ahead of the Gregorian calendar (the year 2000 AD was equivalent to the years 2056-2057 BS). The famous phrase Namaste is a Nepali word meaning hello or goodbye. Thanks.

Do you want to eat? When someone wants to inquire how you are in Nepali, they use the expression tapaii lai kasto cha or timi lai kasto cha.

Many ended up in refugee camps in Eastern Nepal. ... Sanchai chhu ma pira nalinu hai Samaya le kaha puraidyo khoi. The Nepali language is a pretty difficult language with very vast grammar, even the basic writing format also can be quite challenging, and so, if you don’t have a strong motivation to learn the language, you are likely to give up on the mid-way. Timi?" Sanchai Meaning from Urdu to English is Watering, and in Urdu it is written as سنچائی.

You can answer by saying maalai sanchai cha, dhanyadab, meaning I’m fine, thank you.

sorry ladies no offence r/Nepal: An online junction for Nepali dai, bhai, didi, bahini and friends all over. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers What are "disagrees"? Useful phrases in Nepali. The Nepali Calendar, called Bikram Sambat or B.S., is a lunar calendar based on ancient Hindu tradition. Sanchai Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Sanchai in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. When you "disagree" with an answer The owner of it will not be notified. maalai pani sanchai chha. dhanyabad! Maalai sanchai chha. the server replied. malai bhook lageko chha. How do you say this in Nepali? And you?

I stood at the entrance of Everest Tikka House, located in the Moorhead Center Mall, with my friends Grace and Justin, who had never tasted Nepali food before. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer.

A collection of useful phrases in Nepali, an Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in Nepal, and also in Bhutan, Burma and India.

Over 35% of the people in Bhutan speak Nepali. MONEY liked it!!!!

It is used for general greetings.

They are mainly located in the south. Yes, I will eat food. This word is written in Roman Urdu. I am fine. Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Nepal (Employee Provident Fund Nepal) web.epfnepal.com.np/ Phone Number: +977-01-5010165, 4223320 Email: info@epfnepal.com.np Due to an ethnic cleansing campaign in Bhutan in the 1980's over 100,000 were forced to leave. I am also fine. The woman that your man is cheating on you with.

hunchha, ma khana khanchhu. Jump to phrases. See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder.

... the song brought tears to my eyes since I understood the song's deeper meaning at some level.

Wats 6 inch long, 2 inch wide and drives a woman wild?