Hyun Bin (Korean: 현빈) ... "Sung Yu Ri (Seong Yu Ri)" WELCOME TO . 2019: Crash Landing on You add. Year Title # Role Rating; 2020: Start-Up add. See more ideas about Korean actresses, Hyun bin, Song hye kyo.

May 7, 2020 - Explore kathyaung549's board "Hyun bin" on Pinterest. Also Known as: Yoo Soo Bin;Yu Su Bin; Nationality: South Korean; Gender: Male; Born: November 6, 1992; Age: 27; Drama. Sung Yu-ri boasted that she is still friends with Hyun Bin who she acted in the drama "The Snow Queen" with. Hyun Bin once texted me to invite me to a movie preview and when his name popped up on the screen everyone around me mad a fuss. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/yoon-sang-hyun-34468.php Singer Sung Yu-ri showed off her friendship with Hyun Bin.. MBC TV "Section TV" met with Sung Yu-ri during her photo shoot.. See more ideas about Korean actors, Actors, Asian actors. Korean Drama, 2019, 16 eps. Nicknames: Shil Shilee / Tokki Profession: Actress and singer Birthdate: 1981-Mar-03 Birthplace: Tubingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, West Germany Height: 168cm Weight: 45kg Star sign: Pisces Blood type: B Family: Older brother Talent agency: SidusHQ.

0.0. SUNG YURI FC. Korean Drama, 2020, 16 eps (Support Role) 16: Support Role.
Kim Ju Muk [5th Company staff sergeant] (Support Role) 16: Kim Ju Muk [5th Company staff …
Profile Name: 성유리 / Sung Yu Ri . TV Series Swallow the … Feb 5, 2016 - Explore loverickandcake's board "KOREA Yoon Sang Hyun", followed by 603 people on Pinterest.