You should be able to check the unison attack menu to map moves for each character to each button. For Tales of Symphonia on the GameCube, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "unison attacks". each time that tech is used, that element is put on the bar, replacing the oldest element that is NOT the same as the one just used). I couldn't find this on here, and I'm having a hard time figuring this out. In battle, get close to …
Yes, really.

Resolution helps controller, I know. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, the Unison Attack is a special movement monsters or playable characters can combine their attacks, preset based on the elemental grid, dealing a great amount of damage to the enemy. Hopefully that explanation was unnecessary but who knows, symphonia is getting new players on PC so I didn't want to assume. ... What are the differences between the PC version and the Gamecube version?
There are a number of issues using controllers, so I wanted to post this to help anyone out that I could. I'm using an Xbox controller, and when I press Y I enter the menu, from which I press for unison attacks (my bar is ready)....and then I get a screen with the 4 characters, with each one of their tech moves listed. Check the PC controls, but I assume they'll be mapped to the attack, Arte, block and menu buttons. I can't seem to select one. You need to change control type to Manual (otherwise you cannot jump or control properly. Tales of Symphonia.

This removes some of the delay/lag for input. The ability to use Unison Attacks is unlocked at the end of the Ossa Trail section of the game. Compound Special Attacks Exhibition (HD, PC, English) - Duration: ... Tales of Symphonia NGC .. Unison Attacks … (notice how some techniques, namely the casting magic have elements grouped with them. When it turns red, you can use a Unison Attack. INTRODUCTION This is a guide to the PS2 version of Tales of Symphonia. when three of the same element are in the subgroups, it will automatically take over the main element bubble (and the three will dissappear). Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Gameplay Changes -New Titles -New Elemental Variations -New Unison Attacks -New Techniques -New Hidden Ougis -Fixed Bugs -Powered-Up Bosses -New Events -New Monsters -Other Changes 4. In battle you will see a bar above the character portraits. He is also immune to Unison Attacks after losing half his HP, but this only applies to Normal difficulty so they still work on Hard/mania. Every time a character hits an enemy, the gauge increases. Credits 1.