Dictionary English to Urdu.

Pasina ana (Pasina ana) meaning in English (इंग्लिश मे मीनिंग) is SWEAT (Pasina ana ka matlab english me SWEAT hai). Bookmark this website for future visits. जवाब ... Download Constitution Of India FREE In Hindi & English !! Get meaning and translation of Pasina ana in English language with grammar, synonyms and antonyms.

/ A meeting to speak Māori was called, but one had no choice but to speak English because so many of … It is very popular among students as they can find urdu meaning of difficult english words using their computers or mobiles.

Dictionary English to Urdu as the name is showing is an English to Urdu Dictgionary providing English words meaning in Urdu online free. Here only one word has been listed for the hindi word 'पसीना निकलना'. You have searched the English word "Perspirat" which means "پسینہ" Pasina in Urdu. 'पसीना निकलना' can be transliterated into english as 'pasina niklana'. You can find translation in Urdu and Roman Urdu that is Pasina Pasina ka ikhraj for the word Perspirat. Its meaning is 'sweat'.

Paseena پسینہ Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Paseena in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English.

Discover pasina meaning and improve your English skills! Know the answer of question : what is meaning of Pasina ana in English dictionary?

meaning and sentence for रोड़ा अटकाना plzz . Pasina Niklana Meaning in English. Karangatia ana he hui korero Māori engari mate ana te tangata ki te korero Pākehā i te tokomaha rawa o te hunga i puta ake korekore ana nei he kupu Māori kotahi nei. Perspirat meaning in Urdu has been searched 18245 (eighteen thousand two hundred and forty-five) times till Jul 11, 2020.

Learn pasina in English translation and other related translations from Swahili to English.

پسینے کا اخراج meaning in English: Perspiration - Pasina ka ikhraj meaning, Definition Synonyms at Urdu to English dictionary gives you the best and accurate English translation and meanings of پسینے کا اخراج and Pasina ka ikhraj Meaning. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Paseena in English is Sweating, and in Urdu we write it پسینہ. The other meanings are Paseena, Arq and Paseena Nikaalna.