Category:Characters contains all character articles on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki. The Kingdom Hearts series is directed by Tetsuya Nomura, the character designer of the games.Nomura has stated that unlike working with Final Fantasy characters, keeping the main character Sora alive and interesting over multiple games is a challenge. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

All characters who appear in Kingdom Hearts III. Roxas is best boi. Roxas. Master Eraqus is a Keyblade Master and the master of Terra and Aqua, and he also serves as the second master of Ventus. Now titled Kingdom Hearts Union χ Dark Road, the app makes both games available for play. Master Xehanort arrives, along with Ventus, at the Land of Departure and the boy watches Terra and Aqua preparing for their exams. The characters are sorted according to their roles in the overall story of the series. I also felt bad for him and really thought he deserved to be happy. Kingdom Hearts Dark Road is the thirteenth game set in the Kingdom Hearts series. Roxas is the only character to be seen wielding two keybladex I mean that alone is badass. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, a young boy and unknowing heir to a spectacular power. KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Characters who have made appearances in the Kingdom Hearts video game series.

At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Eraqus prepares to hold the Mark of Mastery exam.

It was released on iOS, Android, and Amazon smartphone devices on June 22, 2020 globally, as part of Kingdom Hearts Union χ's second rebranding. Being such a Long Runner franchise, Kingdom Hearts has quite the cast, having characters from both Final Fantasy and Disney as well as some original characters on it's own.

They are sub-categorized by game appearance. D&D Beyond I felt I could relate to him as a character and that he had the personality and emotions of a real person. Best Kingdom Hearts Characters The Top Ten. Eraqus begins the exam and in the end, Aqua passes, but Terra fails.