For shopping, Shenzhen Raffles City has a total of 107 fashion brands, including sports and leisure, fashion accessories, fashion accessories and luggage, spread across five floors. KK Mall in Shenzhen.

Best Shenzhen Shopping: See reviews and photos of shops, malls & outlets in Shenzhen, China on Tripadvisor. Welcome everyone to my brand new website! You can find everything here, from tailors to toys, to fake-branded items … 26 lifestyle brands, including home life, electronics, digital photography, hairdressing, home appliances, bookstores, dental and other formats; 50 unique restaurant brands, including the popular network of coffee shops, … If you live in Nanshan or Shekou Districts of Shenzhen then here is a great alternative to heading all the way to Dongmen for discount and wholesale clothes shopping. Women should head directly there. All other shopping … This city, located in southeastern China, is one of the wealthiest cities in China with a … Even though they have a women's shopping center in the middle of the area. KK Mall.

It is a local shopping area for cloth and can be cheap. There are six floors in the mall, with more than 300 different sizes and different function of the independent stores. To help you plan your visit, here is our guide to the best places and shopping areas in Shenzhen. According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza): Shenzhen Sightseeing and Shopping Tour from Hong Kong (From US$139.38) Private Full-Day Shenzhen City Sightseeing Tour (From US$189.41) Shenzhen City Tour including Chinese Lunch (From US$92.92) Boasting 100 floors (not all of which are shops!) Welcome to my new blog!

Realistic sound, light and electric effects allow you to enjoy the magical journey of the North Country while in the South.

It is a local shopping area for cloth and can be cheap. The most popular places for locals to shop are the streets and malls in the Dongmen area. Shenzhen Shopping. Women should head directly there. Firstly this mall has several different Western clothing stores such as H&M, Mango and Zara. It has 100m speed slide, ice park, ski trails, ice and snow show, and other projects. This large indoor shopping center covers a total construction area of 188000 square meters. I am Shenzhen Kyle. One of the most-frequented shopping malls in Shenzhen, Luohu Commercial City (or Lowu Shopping Center as often referred to), sits right on the land border to Hong Kong. Shenzhen shopping is world-famous. Jurassic Ice and Snow Park is located in the 2013 Fashion Square in Longgang District, Shenzhen. Even though they have a women's shopping center in the middle of the area. To be honest, I would not recommend Huaqiangbei for clothes if you do not have a specific requirement. My site has been around for nearly 10 years now and over that time I have met a lot of new friends either coming to visit me for the first time or friends who over the years have become like family.

It is located in the business area in the city. , Kingkey 100, or … These shops make it much easier for foreign people to find western size clothing in China. To be honest, I would not recommend Huaqiangbei for clothes if you do not have a specific requirement. “ There is a Starbucks were we usually stop when driving to the seaside. All other shopping … #28 of 143 Shopping in Shenzhen “ Very Nice place to shop over hundreds of brands and spend an afternoon with friends. Known mostly only to locals, this area contains several multi-floor buildings packed with clothes and fashion accessories. Read reviews, compare malls, and browse photos of our recommended places to shop in Shenzhen on Tripadvisor. Select from our best shopping destinations in Shenzhen without breaking the bank. The commercial heart of the city, Dongmen features a maze of streets filled with clothes, furniture, and handicraft shops. Shenzhen MIXC City is the biggest indoor shopping center in Shenzhen. It’s one of the older malls in the city but it is still one of the best shopping places in Shenzhen.