Bild: inXile. „The Bard’s Tale” feiert mit „The Bard‘s Tale 4 – Barrows Deep“ sein Comeback.

Bard's Tale Trilogy (Remastered) Maps - Bard's Tale 1 (in-game) :: The Bard's Tale Trilogy was released in 2018 by Brian Fargo's comapny inXile Entertainment as a remaster of original versions from 1985 (1986, 1988). Remastered and Resnarkled: The Bard's Tale macht PS4 und PS Vita unsicher. The Bard’s Tale: Remastered and Resnarkled is an enhanced version of 2004’s The Bard’s Tale, which is itself a homage to the original 1980s Bard’s Tale trilogy. Wie viel Spaß der Dungeon-Crawler macht, hat die Redaktion angetestet. Rescue a city trapped by a wizard, reforge the legendary Destiny Wand, and travel across time and space to confront a Mad God!

The game was first released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox, before later coming to PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Ouya. It's a really big game. The latest remastered version saw a digital release for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in 2017. The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is the triumphant return of one of the most iconic RPG series of all-time.

The Bard's Tale 1 Remastered Online Walkthrough by David Milward : Read: A complete walkthrough of Bard's Tale 1 Remastered. Delve into a tactically rich combat system that rewards creativity, solve puzzles to gain treasure and advantages, and discover a beautifully crafted world. Remake was created by developers from Krome Studios with respect to the original game using Unity engine. 18.8.2017 15:47 Uhr Max Doll 4 Kommentare. I’ve sunk about 40 hours into The Bard's Tale 4: Barrows Deep so far, and I’m not ready to hoist my 'Saved the World' tankard just yet. Erstelle im ersten Band eine Gruppe aus Abenteurern und begleite sie durch alle drei Bände, um deine eigene Heldengeschichte zu kreieren. The walkthrough provides a complete solution for the game itself, as well as complete maps of the city of Skara Brae and all the dungeon levels. The Bard's Tale Trilogy contains remastered versions of all three classic games: The Bard's Tale: Tales of the Unknown, The Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight, and The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate! Die Bard's Tale-Trilogie ist ein Remaster der klassischen Serie aus den 80ern – ein Urgestein des RPG-Genres.